We Love —
- The charming boutique prides itself on the personal touch, so you will really feel at home in this converted manor house.
- Estalagem Do Vale 4* is in a wonderfully peaceful location near the small town of Sao Vincente - a tranquil retreat that's perfect for nature lovers. We recommend you add our car hire option to explore with ease.
- Our members can enjoy a Superior Room with half board dining: enjoy traditional dishes from the north coast of Madeira.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Although capital city Funchal is only 20 kms away, it really is another world, one where birdsong and the heady scent of herbs wafting on the breeze are the order of the day.
The nearest town is São Vicente, a small Madeira town that dates back some two centuries ago. Much of the local architecture dates back to those prosperous times. You will also find traditional handicrafts, passed down through the generations and nowadays presented with pride and passion.
In warmer months you can visit Porto Moniz's natural swimming pool, just 15 minutes away.
We recommend you add our car hire option to explore with ease.
Estalagem Do Vale 4* —
The main building itself has a colourful history: it started life as a manor house hotel over 150 years ago. It was a school for many years and was even used as a hospital when the local community needed such a facility!
Nowadays Estalagem do Vale boasts 41 rooms, with such 21st century conveniences as cable TV, internet access and direct dial telephones: everything to make life as comfortable as can be. Guests can also enjoy the restaurant, bar and other leisure facilities, within the building or set in the beautiful gardens.
- 41 rooms
- Swimming pool
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Superior Room.
All rooms have central heating, mini bar and safe as well as cable TV, direct dial telephone service and internet access.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay, which includes breakfast and dinner.
Just for you:
- A typical drinks tasting for guests staying a minimum of 8 nights
- A wine and cheese tasting for guests staying a minimum of 10 nights
- A romantic dinner for guests staying a minimum of 12 nights
- A culinary class for guests staying a minimum of 14 nights
Your Time —
Your Journey to Estalagem Do Vale 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking for an additional fee. (flight inclusive offers only)
Car Hire: Car Hire can be added at the next stage of booking for an additional fee. (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Funchal Airport to Estalagem Do Vale: 48 km / 45 min.