We Love —
- Settle within a collection of nine self-catering apartments in Krakow's Kazimierz district - a peaceful setting off the beaten track.
- This superb location is within walking distance (2km) from Wawel Royal Castle and the Old Town.
- Relax in a Standard Apartment after a day of exploring the fascinating ancient city, with optional daily breakfast to fuel you for the day ahead.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Throughout Krakow, a mythical atmosphere permeates the lovely streets and squares. Wawel Castle is a popular attraction, while the Old Town contains impressive churches and the vast Rynek Glowny, Europe's largest market square. In the former Jewish quarter, Kazimierz, remnant synagogues reflect the tragedy of the 20th century, just as its lively squares and backstreets symbolise the renewal of the 21st. Here and throughout the Old Town are hundreds of restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Old Synagogue: 64m / 1min
- Galicia Jewish Museum: 140m / 2min
- Museum of Municipal Engineering: 350m / 4min
- Galeria Kazimierz: 850m / 11min
- Planty Park: 1.1km / 14min
- Krakow Old Town: 1.2km / 15min
- Royal Wawel Castle: 1.3km / 17min
- Rynek Główny Town Square: 1.4km / 18min
Armon Residence 3* —
This area offers numerous cafes and restaurants, and there are two museums a short stroll away: Galicia Jewish Museum and Museum of Municipal Engineering.
Armon Residence offers 9 self-catering apartments, giving guests freedom and flexibility to explore. A 24 hours reception team is available at nearby sister hotel - Spatz Aparthotel.
Your Room —
Your modern, air-conditioned room has a comfortable seating area in which to relax and plenty of space to enjoy.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Self-Catering stay.
You may add breakfast at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
A homemade buffet breakfast is served in the nearby Kazimir Restaurant in the Aparthotel Spatz (7 minutes walk), from 07:00 - 12:00.
Your Journey to Armon Residence 3* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).