We Love —
- This swanky boutique hotel features high quality materials and has a large collection of art on display
- Thanks to your hotel's exceptional location, you are within easy walking distance of Amsterdam's main park as well as 2 of the city's world famous museums!
- This characterful boutique is an excellent spot to enjoy the city from all year round
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Amsterdam, Oud-West —
Situated in the Museum district, you are perfectly placed to explore the city's highlights with ease. this area offers everything from leafy upper class residential streets close to Vondelpark, to a variety of shops, cafes and bars inviting you for a morning coffee or cold beer.
Its great mix of cultures and economic levels makes it a vibrant neighborhood, popular with young professionals, students and artists. From street markets to chic boutiques, large parks to bustling shopping streets, you will find it all here.
The fashion and museum districts, Amsterdam's breathtaking canals and the Jordaan district are all within walking distance of your hotel.
- Van Gogh Museum: 2min / 130m
- Vondel Park: 4min / 300m
- Rijksmuseum: 4min / 300m
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Just for you: Guaranteed late check-out until 2pm
Each room has been individually designed to create the most out of the space provided.
- Souterrain Comfort Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These rooms are on the hotel's lower level which feature a vibrant design & a comfortable COCO-MAT king-size bed
- Standard Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): Enjoy a stay in a uniquely designed room where the artwork is eye-catching & the bed is inviting
- Souterrain Executive Room (23m² / max. 2 persons): This room is all about relaxation & style...and it delivers on both!
- Executive Room (22m² / max. 2 persons): This welcoming room is bathed in light from large windows that overlook either the quiet inner garden or quiet Jan Luijkenstraat.
- Executive Deluxe Room (25m² / max. 3 persons): For a more luxurious stay why not choose this room where you will be treated to a divinely relaxing Jacuzzi bath.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A welcome drink
The Honesty Bar - Allows guests to make or serve a drink or bite at any convenient time. Upon returning to the hotel from a long day of work, sightseeing or shopping, guests should feel at home. In the Honesty Bar you are free to help yourself. Relax with a drink in the hotel's comfortable lounge or enjoy a cool beer in the garden, the choice is yours!