We Love —
- Discover the golden Riviera Maya and make use of the fabulous facilities at your Mystery Hotel 5*.
- This fabulous All Inclusive resort boasts a beautiful beachside location, countless exciting restaurants and plentiful leisure facilities.
- Our members will stay in a Junior Suite or a Suite, on an All Inclusive basis with resort credits included!
Your Destination —
For keen historians and culture buffs, Riviera Maya is the perfect destination to learn more about Mayan culture. Here you will be a mere half hour's drive from Tulum, the stunning Mayan ruins dramatically perched on cliffs overlooking the Caribbean Sea. And don't forget to visit the astonishing ancient city Chichen Itza, with its imposing pyramid temple and Great Ballcourt, for a truly unforgettable holiday.
If you're looking for more modern excitement, the bustling shopping, nightlife and fine dining of Playa del Carmen are never far away. Stroll down Quinta Avenida, which runs parallel to the beach, and stop for a drink in the laid-back bars and buzzing dance clubs on your way.
- Tulum (30 km)
- Playa del Carmen (32 km)
- Cancun (95 km)
Mystery Hotel 5* —
Just for you:
- $1500 Resort Credit
- To be redeemed on products and services beyond the hotel's all inclusive offering
- Credits may go towards speciality items, a romantic dinner or luxurious Zentropia Spa treatments
- Applicable for stays of 3 nights or more
- Resort credit cannot be redeemed for cash, products or merchandise
- No cash reimbursement for unused credits
- All services require at least 24 hours reservation in advance and voucher must be presented at the participating location
- Voucher will not be replaced in the event of theft or loss
- Resort credits may be used for room upgrades based on availability
- Coupon credits for premium dining and spa treatments may be limited
- Use of resort credits may vary by resort
- Limited number of resort credits can be used per service
- Maximum number of credits per service vary by resort
The hotel is conveniently located between Tulum and Playa del Carmen, so whether you're looking for history or urban fun, you will never be bored. Surrounded by the indigenous plants and wildlife of Mexico, you'll be transported to an exotic paradise.
A definite highlight is the endless range of food and drinks options, with an impressive 9 restaurants and more than 21 bars in the hotel and its neighbouring sister resorts at your disposal, offering delicious cuisine from around the world. You can sample the culinary delights of Italy, dig into Brazilian dishes or even tuck into a ribeye in the American style steakhouse- you will be spoilt for choice.
This Mystery Hotel 5* and its surrounding resorts also provide countless amenities for you to make the most of your stay, with 7 freshwater pools, a gym, mini golf, ping pong, basketball and tennis courts and much more.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Junior Suite (53m²) or a Suite (67m²).
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
La Dalia - This buffet restaurant serves a wide variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a dessert and salad bar.
Portofino Restaurant - offering the finest Italian dishes, including delicious pizzas and pasta, for a real taste of the Mediterranean.
Ribs and More - An American style restaurant offering an incredible variety of meats, ribs and hamburgers.
Las Olas Beach Bar - offering refreshing drinks and light snacks on the hotel's beachfront. Relax with a drink as you hear the waves roll in along the Riviera Maya.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
VIP Mexico Rediscovered
VIP Visit to Maya Coba Village
The Mayas, the emblematic civilisation of the Yucatan Peninsula, saw its culture flourish from 300 BC until 1524 AD with their legacy being passed down from generation to generation. On this unique and award-winning excursion, we offer a fantastic approach to this wonderful culture.
Visit Chichén Itzá and Palomitas Cenote
Your Journey to Mystery Hotel 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return shared Cancun Airport transfers are included for flight-inclusive offers.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.