We Love —
- Escape to the Maldives and enjoy a spectacular island getaway when you book a break at the Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru 5*.
- Home to palm-fringed beaches, crystal-clear waters, indulgent wellness-focused opportunities and authentic cuisine, this retreat is sure to provide the holiday of a lifetime.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in Oceanview Pool Villas, complete with delicious half board dining!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Its capital city, Malé, is a densely populated island at the heart of the country’s 26 atolls, though most visitors will spend their time on one of the country’s resort islands. Here, you can experience true relaxation, waking up to tranquil sea views and spending your days on the soft, white sand beaches or diving in stunning reefs. Indeed, the Maldives have an amazing diversity of sea life, with corals and over 2000 species of fish, ranging from reef fish and reef sharks to moray eels, rays and whale sharks.
Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru 5* —
Just for you:
- One child aged between 4-11 years stays and eats for free when sharing room with parents and eating from the kid's menu (taxes and green tax are chargeable)
The hotel's seashell shaped villas are spread across lush green gardens, dotted with swaying coconut palms. Each has its own private pool and patio, for privacy and tranquillity. The award-winning spa offers Asian-inspired treatments to rebalance and revive you, whilst the eclectic Maldivian cuisine promises an authentic taste of the island. From swimming with majestic stingrays, to cruising onboard the a catamaran or dining on a sandbank in the middle of the Indian Ocean, every experience here is designed to create lifelong memories.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in an Oceanview Pool Villa.
Oceanview Pool Villa
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
A casual setting of rustic wooden tables set on the white sandy beach amongst tropical trees, this all day dining establishment offers Maldivian and International dishes.
Enjoy a range of appetisers, light meals and cocktails at this casual beach bar. Every Friday evening, watch the traditional and mesmerising "Bodu Beru" live music performance.
In Villa Dining and Destination Dining are also available on request - a great choice for a special occasion.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 20% Discount on body massages at the Banyan Tree Spa
- 20% Discount on gallery items (not including consignment items)
- One complimentary night fishing excursion for 2 people per stay
The beautiful Banyan Tree Spa promises relaxation, indulgence and revival. Treatments are based on traditional Asian healing philosophies, and performed in open air pavilions, so you can listen to the sound of the Indian Ocean as an expert therapists kneads all your tensions away.
Enjoy a wide array of exciting watersports, from wakeboarding and waterskiing to diving. For a romantic evening to remember, we recommend a sunset cruise through the lagoon on a traditional Maldivian dhoni as you sip Champagne... bliss!
- Unlimited free usage of non-motorised water sports (not including lessons)
- Free usage of snorkelling gear (fin, mask and snorkel)
- Free coral planting, marine biology talks and reef clean-ups (subject to availability)
- Stingray feeding, table tennis and darts (equipment included)
- Free yoga activities
- Body Beru Maldivian live music
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Beach volleyball and board games
- Daily transfers to and from Angsana Ihuru
Your Journey to the Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru 5* —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process. The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return shared airport speedboat transfers are included in this offer. It may be possible to upgrade to private speedboat transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.