We Love —
- Paradise awaits at The Residence Maldives, nestled on the pristine island of Falhumaafushi in the Maldives
- Your villas offer amazing views and romantic seclusion
- Practise daily yoga, dive in the crystal clear waters, and dine on the freshest seafood - a holiday of unparalleled beauty
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
The Maldives is synonymous with crystal clear waters and blue lagoons, dotted with pearl-like islands, making it an irresistible playground for water-based sports and activities.
Enjoy the exhilaration of being on your own secluded heaven in the ocean, hopping over to explore other islands, or learning about the local way of life with a visit to a traditional local village.
Your Hotel —
Indulge in the secluded setting of this romantic retreat, where nature’s unparalleled beauty creates a mesmerising backdrop. Designed in harmony with the natural environment, the resort seamlessly blends traditional Maldivian architecture with contemporary elegance and modern comforts.
Luxuriate in your over-water villa, where you can slip straight from your deck into the cool, clear waters to reach your own private lagoon.
Embrace the destination through the unique dining experiences and a myriad of activities – from lazing on sun-kissed beaches to snorkelling, island hopping or exploring the remarkable marine life in many nearby dive sites.
94 guest villas
Spa by Clarins
Beachfront Infinity Pool
PADI 5-Star Dive Centre
Bicycles to ride around the island
Buggy service to transport you around the island
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Beach Villa or a Water Villa.
Beach Villas are located along the shimmering seashore, nestled amid soothing greenery. Delight in direct access to the beach - a palm-fringed playground for your little ones - and a spacious living room that leads out to a private terrace where you can bask in the expansive ocean views.
The resort’s villas draw their design inspiration from the island’s beauty, expressed in thatched roofs, natural materials and lush fabrics. Classic yet modern in style, with high ceilings and French windows, each is an airy, light-filled cocoon, balancing a sense of intimacy with stunning 360-degree views.
Bespoke furnishings, accented with local artefacts and wall art, sit comfortably alongside the modern creature comforts which include a Nespresso machine, complimentary Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station.
- Complimentary cold towel and welcome drink on arrival
- Unpacking and packing service offer by the Butler
- Complimentary ironing of 2 items per person during the stay
- In-Villa – a bathtub overlooking the beach or lagoon, 40 inch LED TV in the bedroom, personal safe, coffee machine with daily
- Refillable capsules
- Complimentary access to the common beach pool – comfortable sun lounges & towels
- Complimentary scheduled transfer by buggy to assist in-house guests in the island or bicycles is available on request
- Complimentary yoga class; Sunrise or Sunset (based on scheduled classes and avail on sign up while in the resort)
- Complimentary use of gymnasium with sauna facilities
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sport (excluding lessons)
- Complimentary WiFi in the villa and access to The Library – with access with access to a wide selection of books, board games, internet services
- or select the latest DVD/CD to watch in the comfort of your villa
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. You may upgrade to half board or all inclusive at the next stage of booking for an additional fee.
The Dining Room
Savour good food and soothing views in the resort’s main restaurant, a modern beachfront bistro offering both indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the lagoon. Choose from an extensive à la carte breakfast menu, as well as healthy salads and light meals for lunch. In the evenings, dine on a delectable variety of World, Asian and Indian Ocean cuisine fusing classic flavours with a fresh, contemporary twist.
Enjoy a memorable dining experience flavoured with the ocean breeze at this over-water venue, spectacularly located at the end of a 230-metre-long jetty above the reef. The menu features an exquisite selection of western cuisine with the emphasis on fresh seafood and grilled meats, complemented by fine wines from around the world. Relax in the intimate setting of the bar where you can begin the evening with an aperitif or retire for after-dinner liqueurs.
The Beach Bar
Get into the island spirit at The Beach Bar, overlooking the beach and partially submerged in the swimming pool. Refresh here with light meals and island-style drinks during the day, and tapas and signature infused spirits when the sun goes down.
The Maldives is tailor-made for romance, made all the more special by a variety of private dining experiences crafted by a personal chef. Sunset cocktails and gourmet canapes on the beach, serenaded by the whisper of the waves. An intimate candlelit dinner for two on the private terrace of your luxury villa. A uniquely romantic Robinson Crusoe experience, whisked away to your own private castaway island to be wined and dined beneath a brilliant canopy of stars. The options are limited only by your imagination.
Your Time —
Feel tension melt and stress fall away as you step into the soothing sanctuary of the first and only Spa by Clarins in the Maldives. As an internationally renowned pioneer of natural beauty, Clarins’ spa products are made of active ingredients with plant origins.
The spa sits serenely at the end of a jetty, overlooking the calm waters of the lagoon and a rainbow of coral reefs. Comprising six separate pavilions and an en suite hair salon, the spa offers an array of holistic treatments, pampering massages, and hair and beauty services that will rejuvenate your body and mind. A large open deck, dedicated to meditation and yoga classes, embraces both the views and the breeze for the ultimate relaxation.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included.
All flight times are local.
Looking for more options in the Indian Ocean? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now