We Love —
- Spend serene moments bathed in the sunlight of the Maldives when you escape to the five-star Noku Maldives in the Noonu Atoll.
- Nestled where the sky meets the ocean, this tranquil sanctuary is surrounded by tropical greenery, powder-white sands and crystal-clear waters!
- Offering traditional Maldivian hospitality, settle into your luxurious Beach or Water Villa with Private Pool and indulge in All Inclusive Dining.
Customer reviews —
Your Holiday —
Your Destination —
The Maldives is synonymous with crystal clear waters, dotted with pearl-like islands, making it an irresistible playground for water-based sports and activities. Enjoy the exhilaration of being on your own secluded heaven in the ocean, hopping over to explore other islands, or learning about the local way of life with a visit to a traditional local village.
This wonderful resort is located in the Noonu Atoll and is roughly 120 miles from Male International Airport. From the airport, you will take a 45-minute scenic sea-plane journey to the island, across the azure waters of the warm Indian Ocean. Kudafunafaru is a luxury island in Noonu Atoll and it provides fantastic diving experiences with rich marine life on display among the coral reefs.
Noku Maldives 5* Luxury —
Invigorate the mind, body and soul as you relax in the spa, savour delicious cuisine highlighted by the Maldivian hospitality, or spend sun-soaked afternoons by the rippling pool. Home to just 50 spacious villas, a stay at this resort ensures you will retreat to comfortable accommodation in complete privacy, surrounded by tropical vegetation. This a heavenly escape that should not be missed!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Beach Villa with Private Pool (220m²) and a Water Villa with Private Pool (190m²).
Just for you:
- 50% discount on laundry
Beach Villa with Private Pool
The villas are comfortably furnished with everything you may need for a luxurious stay, including an ultra modern bathroom and a central window seat - the perfect spot to stare dreamily out into the ocean.
Sleeps up to
Water Villa with Private Pool
Take a dip in your infinity pool, enjoy private sunbathing, or jump in the sea directly from your sundeck and appreciate the crystal clear waters that feature as your backyard. This spacious villa is also complete with contemporary furnishings, comfortable spots to relax in and even an outdoor shower!
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
Guests staying on New Year's Eve (31st December) will have an additional fee added to the cost of their booking, payable for mandatory gala dinners on this date.
Just for you:
- One free dinner at the Thari Speciality Restaurant
- Complimentary non-alcoholic minibar (replenished daily)
The Thari Restaurant is perfect for those who want to indulge in a selection of Asian flavours - from Thai, to Japanese and Singaporean cuisines, get a taste of Noku's origins. Lounge by the main pool area and look over Indian Ocean views from the Thari Bar, where a convivial beverage is recommended. Why not create beautiful moments with Beach Dining or Sandbank Dining?
You could even treat your loved one to a private dining experience on the beach, on a sandbank or in the room for that ultimate romantic experience.
All Inclusive Package
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by Noku airport ambassadors at Male’ International Airport
- Complimentary VIP Lounge access on the Trans Maldivian Airways (TMA) seaplane terminal
- A sumptuous buffet breakfast and dinner at The Palms Restaurant
- A la carte Lunch at The Palms main restaurant that is lovingly prepared by the hotel's culinary experts
- A wide selection of alcohol and non-alcoholic cocktails, fine selected wines, beers and spirits, variety of juices
- and soft drinks and hot beverages from Noku signature beverage list in all dining destinations
- Daily complimentary mini-bar (non-alcoholic) and snack
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary internet access
- Daily complimentary activities and entertainment program
- Free use of indoor and outdoor recreational facilities including gym, library, freshwater swimming pool,
- Frisbee, kite flying, and selected board games.
- Complimentary coffee and tea in the room (daily replenished)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- One free 40-minute spa treatment per stay (minimum 7-night stay)
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary TMA VIP Lounge access (up until 31st October 2019 - includes access to TV, sofas and air-conditioning in lounge, free WiFi, snacks & pastries, tea and coffee, soft, non-alcoholic beverages and mineral water)
- Complimentary 60-minute canoe rental per day
- Complimentary 60-minutes of stand-up paddle boarding per day
The Noku Maldives 5* Luxury is also renowned for its unparalleled diving and snorkelling opportunities. With a bountiful marine environment on your doorstep, you would not want to miss out on this experience. Encounter colourful clownfish, sea anemones and triggerfish while snorkelling within the private lagoon, and take part in a variety of diving experiences with professional dive instructors. You're in a prime location for dolphin watching, sailing and watersports - just ask the hotel!
Your Journey to the Noku Maldives 5* Luxury —
Flights: You may choose from Economy, Premium or Business class flights on sectors that they operate, at the next stage of the booking process.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Return seaplane transfers are included throughout this offer.
There is a luggage restriction of 20kgs of checked luggage and 5kgs soft hand luggage on the Seaplane, per person. Any additional weight will be charged at US$5.00 per kg. Please note that neither the resort nor the transfer provider shall be held liable for any claims arising from missed international flights, due to the delay of seaplane transfer caused by adverse weather conditions, force majeure and acts of God. Seaplanes operate during daylight hours only. Guests arriving in Malé on an international flight, landing after 15:30hrs, will need to find their own overnight accommodation in Malé at their own expense. They will be transferred to Noku Maldives 5* Luxury the following day.
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.