We Love —
- A restored 19th-century manor house focused on wellness and relaxation, set in 30,000 square meters of landscaped botanical gardens with panoramic Atlantic Ocean views.
- A great location in Caniço - a charming village in south-west Madeira, less than 5 miles form capital Funchal.
- Enjoy 5, 7 or 10 nights in a Studio Side Sea View with half-board dining and a free spa entry.
Here to Help —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 0844 8262097 or email email@example.com
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00 and Saturdays & Sundays from 09:00 to 17:30.
Your Destination —
A verdant oasis in the Atlantic Ocean, Madeira’s small size belies the exquisite beauty of this island. Madeira’s abundance of protected reserves are a true wonder for nature lovers. Walking trails, beaches and mountains provide stunning views and plenty of opportunity for activites. Dolphin and whale watching, sailing and hiking are all popular pastimes.
In addition to the stunning views, Funchal’s famous cuisine and relaxing promenades provide a relaxing day out. Wander the streets of the capital to encounter charming historical areas and picturesque squares. Numerous churches and convents date back to the 15th century, from the tiny basalt cave of Capela de São Vicente to the ornate interiors of the Sé Cathedral.
Your Hotel —
The main building is a restored 19th century manor house, rich in history and antiques with all the trappings of modern luxury.
The estate is set in 30,000 square meters of landscaped botanical gardens with over 1,000 species of different plants, tempting you to take a walk and relax amongst nature. From the outdoor pool, you can enjoy fantastic views across the Atlantic Ocean and nearby nature reserve Ilhas Desertas.
Guests can relax in a sun lounger by the pool, or play a game of billiards. The spa centre includes a Finnish sauna and an ice pool. Nearby leisure activities include golfing, diving and whale watching.
The hotel provides a variety of delicious dining options.
- Luxury Spa
- 30,000m² Botanical Garden
- Large heated outdoor swimming pool
- Sun terrace
- Complimentary Internet point
- Fitness room
- Winter Garden
- 5 hole Putting green and Golf Services
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Studio with Side Sea View.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Half Board includes a 1/4 of bottle of wine per person, per day, during dinner buffet served at Restaurant Galeria.) Just for you: A 25% discount on dining in the other hotel restaurants.
Restaurant La Perla - A gourmet restaurant with distinguished gastronomic awards that serves international cuisine with a Mediterranean influence. Enjoy an extensive wine menu and impeccable service in a traditional Madeiran setting with beautiful garden views.
Restaurant Galeria - Boasts a contemporary ambience with a large sun terrace with ocean views for al fresco dining. Enjoy an extensive buffet breakfast and a Mediterranean a la carte menu.
Thai Lounge - Serves original Thai cuisine with fruit carving decorations, and uses organic spice and herbs in their ingredients.
Siddhartha Bar - Outdoor bar located near the pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean with a trendy design. Enjoy a full range of health food, a salad bar and pasta dishes with a variety of drinks: coffee, tea, juices, shakes and smoothies.
The Globe - A vibrant cocktail and evening bar with Italian design furniture and contemporary fluid designs, be spoilt for choice with a superb cocktail menu and extensive drinks menu.
Your Time —
Just for you: 7 and 10 night stays can enjoy 1 free spa entrance per adult per stay (bathrobes, slippers and drinks not included)
- Relaxation lounge
- Wellness Bar with a selection of teas, natural fruit juices and water
- Spacious outdoor terrace with sea views
- Indoor pool 12mx7m with separate hot and cold water baths
- Madeira rock stone feature wall with sub-tropical plants
- 10 Treatment rooms including a room for double massages
- Hammam treatment bed
- Floating soft pack treatment bed for body wraps
- Vitality pool
- Far eastern style Mud Bath
- Traditional Finnish Sauna
- Turkish Steam Sauna
- Igloo with Ice Fountain
- Heated stone bed relaxation zone within the sauna section
- Cardiovascular fitness and weight station
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers are included (10km / 15 minutes)