We Love —
- Situated just 10 minutes walking distance from the city centre, this fantastic hotel was named after the monk who was said to have married Romeo and Juliet - Fra' Lorenzo
- Enjoy a fantastic panoramic view of the city from the hotel terrace and rooms that are elaborately decorated in classic Italian style
- Verona has many historical connections with Shakespeare – 3 of his plays were set in the city – making it a wonderful place for literature lovers to explore and see the pages come to life
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Why not visit...
• The Arena Amphitheatre – One of the most beautiful venues used for lyric opera and concerts
• The Garda Lake – The widest lake in Italy surrounded by evergreen hills mountains and beautiful thermal stations (Lago di Garda, Sirmione, Peschiera del Garda)
• The exclusive and elegant shopping in the heart of the city (Via Mazzini, Corso Porta Borsari)
• Torre dei Lamberti – The oldest municipal building of Italy (1193)
• Medieval Castle – Considered one of the most important in Europe (Castelvecchio)
• Piazza Bra, Piazza delle Erbe & Piazza dei Signori – Famous & beautiful squares
Your Hotel —
A few minutes walk from the old town centre of Verona, immersed in the silence of an ancient olive tree garden and set in the peace and tranquility of an unspoilt environment, Fra’ Lorenzo is the ideal place for a unique and unforgettable stay. Among these centuries-old olive trees it is said the friar Fra Lorenzo stopped to meditate, gazing out over the enchanted view of the town.
It is said that Fra’ Lorenzo, the monk who married Romeo and Juliet, was a Franciscan friar and renown herbalist who gathered his medicinal herbs on the green hills of Verona (Torricelle).
Here time seems to stand still. Relais Fra’ Lorenzo welcomes its guests into this relaxing atmosphere, trying to take care of every little detail to make their stay as pleasant and relaxing as possible while enjoying the enchanting view.
- Free wifi
- Free Parking
- Meeting room
- Swimming pool (outdoor - closed during the winter months)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Our members can choose between a Deluxe or Superior Room
Sleeps up to
The rooms are bright, welcoming and elegantly furnished. Equipped with all the comforts of a five star hotel, they all overlook the wonderful view of the old town of Verona and offer our guests a comfortable and warm welcoming, immersed in total peace and harmony.
These rooms have all the charm and comfort of a Standard room with even more room and grander furnishings which truly transport you to a bygone era. Your window looks out onto the old town of Verona.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: welcome drink on arrival
Enjoy a delicious breakfast each morning, and take time to enjoy the delights of the hotel bar. You are also encouraged to explore the local area to sample the true tastes of Italy - find out firsthand why Italian cuisine is revered throughout the world. The hotel also offers a light menu with snacks and refreshments.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included. The time/distance (by car) between hotel and local airports is as follows (approximately):
25 minutes/15km from Verona airport
1hr 30 minutes/126km from Venice Marco Polo airport