We Love —
- An unforgettable discovery of Venice along with a sumptuous stay? What's not to love...
- Explore the magical history and romantic charms of The Floating City and enjoy an Opera night, a day of cycling and exploring the islands of Murano and Burano.
- You will stay at the recently renovated Hotel Papadopoli Venezia - MGallery by Sofitel, an elegant 18th century property that maintains its nostalgic allure.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Hotel Papadopoli Venezia is situated on the Tolentini Canal, within the Papadopoli Gardens amongst secret gardens and convivial courtyards. A truly coveted location, near to the Grand Canal and the Constitution Bridge, an artwork by the famous architect Calatrava, that interlinks the hotel with Piazzale Roma and Santa Lucia Railway Station.
The celebrated culture, art and history of Venice are just a short stroll away: Scuola Grande di San Rocco with the masterpieces of Tintoretto, Chiesa di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari with Assunta, an opus by Tiziano and Scuola Grande dei Carmini, a testimony to Tiepolo works. Rialto bridge and St Marks Square are between 15-25 minutes walk.
Your Itinerary —
Arrive in Venice where a representative will greet you and provide all the information you need for an unforgettable stay in Venice. Be amazed by the magical view of the lagoon while you sail on a private taxi though the sea on your journey to your stylish hotel in Venice. Spend the night at your Venice hotel.
Start the day admiring the beauty of Venice and the mysterious small streets (calli) of this illustrious city. Immerse yourself in the delights of Venice as you explore the city in the afternoon with a guided tour that takes you to visit the most famous spots, including the Piazza San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Ponte di Rialto. In the evening you can follow suggestions for an authentic bacari tour, savouring the most delicious local wine and food (so called “cicchetti”) specialities of Venice. Spend the night at your Venice hotel.
In the morning, you can visit the islands of the Venetian lagoon, including Murano and Burano. Murano is world famous for its centuries-old art of glass making, which is passed on from generation to generation. You can visit a vetreria to witness the expertise of a true maestro who’ll transform sand into a beautiful piece of glass art in few minutes. Next, you’ll head to Torcello to explore its ancient church before having the opportunity to enjoy lunch at a Michelin-Starred restaurant in Mazzorbo. In the afternoon, you’ll wander around the starkly painted houses of Burano island, which were originally decorated by the fishermen who lived there, so their homes would be easily recognised after returning from long voyages at sea. In the evening, you’ll return to Venice to enjoy an aperitif before following advice for a romantic dinner in a top restaurant around Piazza San Marco with classical live music. Stay overnight in Venice.
Get active and discover the beauty of the Venice lagoon on a bike! Follow suggestions for a unique and unforgettable itinerary cycling to Pellestrina island, a beautiful fishermen island located in the lagoon. You can delight yourself with a lunch in a very nice seafood restaurant overlooking the lagoon. In the evening enjoy opera at Musica a Palazzo. Overnight stay in Venice.
Depart at a convenient time from Venice airport.
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation And Breakfast In Venice - Hotel Papadopoli****
- Welcome gift with a bottle of prosecco and a personalized greeting card
- 3 hours guided tour of Venice
- Bike rental and itinerary and suggestions to cycle to Pellestrina island
- 1 Opera Night At “Musica A Palazzo”
- Suggestions to discover the best “Bacari”, the real “cicchetti” of Venice
- Return airport transfers with private taxi boat
- All transfers including unlimited vaporetto transfers during your stay in Venice
Your Hotel —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Sleeps up to
These new Double Rooms are decorated in a traditional Venetian style. Amenities include: air-conditioning, minibar, safe, USB ports and international sockets, satellite/Sky TV, free WIFI. Spacious walk-in shower or bathtub, bathrobes, hair dryer.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are included as per the itinerary.
Distance from Venice airport: 14km / 19mins
Looking for more options in Venice? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now