We Love —
- Don’t miss the chance to discover this beautiful Italian region, made even easier with your complimentary opportunity pass that will give you access to a myriad of local gems.
- With your half board basis you can explore the local cuisine where the food is traditional, hearty and, most importantly, wonderfully warming.
- With complimentary access to the wellness centre this holiday promises to be not only breathtaking but also relaxing
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Just for you: A Val di Sole Opportunity Card; An Adamello Card
The Adamello Brenta Nature Park is a must visit for all as it is the most extensive protected natural area in the entire Trentino region, and is generally well-known due to the fact that it is the only Alpine area still inhabited by the Brown Bear. The Park has an endless variety of wildlife and flora and the legendary stone towers of the Dolomites, a unique and famous attraction throughout the world, were officially recognized in 2009 as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
We've included an 'A Val di Sole Opportunity Card' so you can explore this magnificent region with ease.
This card includes:
- Unlimited access on over 10 cable lifts, chairlifts and gondola lifts in Val di Sole
- Unlimited access on extra-urban and urban buses managed by the Trentino Trasporti Esercizio company
- Access to the Pejo and Rabbi Thermal Spa Centres and other centres in Trentino to sample the mineral spring water
- Admission in Val di Sole to all museums and historical sites and in Trentino to important museums (MART, MUSE, Museum of Trentino Culture and Traditions…), castles, forts (Buonconsiglio Castle, Thun Castle, Avio Castle…), nature attractions (Wildlife Park Spormaggiore, Rio Sass Canyon, Canyon del Novella…)
- A 10% discount on dairy products purchased at dairy producers in Val di Sole and a sampling of local products in numerous Trentino wineries...
Your Hotel —
Set in a traditional alpine chalet,, this cozy retreat features a wellness centre with views of the Trento Alps, Hotel Delle Alpi is in front of the stop of the free bus to Tonale. This 4-star hotel offers a sun terrace and a traditional stube lounge.
The wellness centre is complete with indoor and outdoors pool, hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath. Other relaxation facilities include a salt cave, sensory, hydro massage, and ice waterfalls. In sunny weather, an outdoor terrace provides an ideal place to relax.
- 64 Rooms
- Seasonal Pool
- Spa & Wellness Centre,
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Double Room
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Breakfast and a 3-course evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks). Our members can choose to upgrade to a full board stay at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Settle into the hotel's cozy, wood-panelled restaurant and tuck into the some the delicious local cuisine.
Some of Italy's best foods, including meats and chesses like prosciutto, speck and fontina cheese come from the Italian Alps. France, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia and Italy all converge in the alps to produce some of the most filling and varied comfort food. In the alps the food is traditional, hearty and, most importantly, wonderfully warming.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only
Your Time —
Just for you: Access to the wellness centre (appointments on request)
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included. Your transfer time / distance is approximately 2hr 30mins / 180km.
Car Hire: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)