We Love —
- I Mulini Resort 4* is a unique 18th-century salt mill, now converted to a small unique boutique hotel, moments from the sandy beach.
- The property is located 4km from Trapani - a laid-back seaside town with some beautiful architecture, and just a short drive from popular Castellammare del Golfo - choose our car hire offer to explore for yourself.
- Our members will be staying in a beautifully designed Deluxe Room with a complimentary drink upon arrival.
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
This is an excellent base for exploring the rest of the island - you are within an easy drive of Marsala, famed for its excellent wines, and the beautiful seaside tourist hub of Castellammare del Golfo.
The capital Palermo is also around a 90-minute drive too- history buffs must visit this stunning capital.
- Trapani - 4 km
- Castellammare del Golfo - 40 km
- Marsala - 70 km
- Palermo - 90 km
I Mulini Resort 4* —
The site is also home to the Museo della Salina (the salt works museum). Here you will find the original stone grinding wheel - still fully functional - alongside the tools and gears including the large windmill blades, known as "antinni", from which the resort takes its name.
- 24 Rooms
- Outdoor Pool (June to September)
- Private Beach Area with Sunbeds and Umbrellas (June to September)
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed. A baby cot can be provided for 15 euros per night.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay. You may choose to upgrade to a Half Board stay at the next stage of booking. (Breakfast and dinner served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks)
Just for you:
- A complimentary drink upon arrival
- Stay 7, 10 or 12 nights & enjoy a complimentary welcome dinner (excludes drinks).
For lunch and dinner, the restaurant serves traditional Sicilian cuisine with a focus on fresh seafood.
Your Time —
Just for you: Access to the hotel's private beach.
Your Journey to I Mulini Resort —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers can be added at the next stage of the booking process (flight inclusive offers only/offers without car hire only)
Car Hire: Car hire can be added.
Distance from Palermo Airport to I Mulini Resort: 90 km / 1 hour 30 mins