We Love —
- Escape to the Dolomites for a ski break in the resort of Val Gardena, and stay at the cosy and contemporary Paula Wiesinger Apartments & Suites 4*.
- One of the 12 ski resorts in the extensive Dolomiti Superski area, visitors here have access to a combined 1,200 km of pistes - the largest connected ski area in the Alps!
- Our members can choose between two spacious Suites for their break, both of which include complimentary breakfast each day and plenty of other extras!
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
Your Ski Area —
Ski Area: 1,500 - 3,269 m
Pistes: 1,200 km
Station: 1,433 km
Information about your ski area:
The Dolomiti Superski area offers visitors a host of exquisite skiing, snowboarding, and hiking opportunities - it is the largest ski network in the Alps, encompassing a hefty 12 ski resorts! With one ski pass offering visitors access to all 1200m km of slopes and 450 ski lifts, a ski holiday here is sure to be a memorable one.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Dolomite region is 200 million years old, with some of the most breathtaking of peaks towering 3000m above sea level - so, a ski trip here is bound to be breathtaking! Experienced skiiers looking for a challenge can also explopre the Sellaronda ski tour, running over four Dolomite passes and around the Sella massif.
Other activities available in this exciting region include toboganning, Nordic skiing, ice skating - the region offers both natural and stadium ice rinks - and winter hiking through the twelve unique villages of the area.
Are you ready to hit the slopes?
All practical information about your ski area:
- 1,200 kilometres of slopes
- 1,177 kilometres of cross-country trails
- 12 ski resorts
- 1,500-3,269 metres of elevation
- 452 lifts
- 30 snowparks
- 12 villages with extensive hiking trails
- 320 snow groomers
- 85 ski schools
Paula Wiesinger Apartments & Suites 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Garmisch Suite (30m²) or a Cortina Suite (50m²).
Just for you:
- Welcome sparkling wine in room upon arrival
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Complimentary access to the wellness area with spa kit
- 20 Euro discount on spa treatments per room per stay
- 15% discount for ski rental at K&K sports shop in Siusi
- Complimentary Selser Alm Live Card
The Selser Alm Live Card is a complimentary tourism card which is valied for 7 days and allows full exploration of the Seiser Alm holiday area where you are staying, including certain public transport, cable cars, and discounts on other tourist cards. You can see all the included services here.
Your Journey to Paula Wiesinger Apartments & Suites 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).