We Love —
- Stay in the heart of cosmopolitan Rome at the stylish Metropolis Hotel Chateaux & Hotels Collection 4*, located just a short walk from the Vatican and in a renovated 1920s townhouse.
- Head out to explore all that this stunning, historical city has to offer, including delicious cuisine, centuries-old architecture, and iconic sights like the Roman Forum, Colosseum, and the Spanish Steps.
- Our members will stay in a modern Classic Room and can enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast every morning, so you'll always be ready to explore the city.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The Metropolis Hotel Chateaux & Hotels Collection 4* is located just a short walk from the Vatican City, declared an independent state in 1929 and home to St. Peter's Basilica (the largest church in the world), the Vatican Museum, and the shining star of the Italian Renaissance, the Sistine Chapel.
The abundance of restaurants and wine bars make it a nightlife hotspot for both tourists and locals; tuck in for a traditional meal of gnocchi (usually eaten on Thursdays) or the Roman speciality, pasta coda alla vaccinara, a ragu made from braised oxtail stew. During the day, catch the morning market with vendors selling locally made limoncello, pasta, and juicy, ripe produce at their stalls, or shop along the famed Via Cordotti and pick out the glamorous fare at Prada or Valentino.
- Colosseum: 4.1 km / 51 min walk
- The Trevi Fountain: 2.5 km / 32 min walk
- Spanish Steps: 2.1 km / 27 min walk
- St. Peter's Basilica: 1.9 km / 24 min walk
- Roman Forum: 3.3 km / 42 min walk
- Pantheon: 2.3 km / 29 min walk
Metropolis Hotel Chateaux & Hotels Collection 4* —
Our members will stay in a stylish Classic Room, filled with plenty of useful amenities, and indulge in the varied breakfast before hitting the streets of Rome - this is the perfect spot for a relaxed city break!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Classic Room (18m²).
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 30% discount at the restaurant (1-3 nights)
- 50% discount at the restaurant (4 nights +)
In the nearby area of Prati, you'll find a range of delicious restaurants - this is recognised as a distinctly Roman neighborhood, and the perfect place to try local delicacies like wine, pasta, and la pinsa Romana, a flatbread-style pizza that existed in Rome before the pizza was even invented!
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Day trip to Pompeii and Naples
Availability: Everyday in English, according to availability
Lunch and tickets to Pompei are included
Rome by bus - 2 days
Day Trip to Positano and Amalfi
Available from April to October, in English
Return transportation Rome - Naples by train included
Lunch not included
Your Journey to Metropolis Hotel Chateaux & Hotels Collection 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).