We Love —
- Relax in this beautifully converted 17th-century villa which retains its charm and history with added modern luxuries.
- Just a short ride from Pisa, this is the ideal spot to discover the enchanting region of Tuscany
- See Florence, San Gimignano and Volterra and experience included wine and food tasting - car hire is highly recommended!
- Our members will stay in a lovely Junior Suite, with breakfast and a 10% discount at the hotel restaurant.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
If you want to discover the real Tuscany, taste its refined products, requested all over the world: wine, fine olive oils, cheeses, truffles, or if you want to enjoy unique and exclusive day trips, San Ruffino is the perfect place for your stay.
The team of experts on-site can create tailor-made excursions - an innovative and unique way to explore unusual itineraries in Tuscany such as the prestigious vineyards of Bolgheri, the road of Chianti of the Pisan Hills.
San Ruffino Resort —
This beautiful villa retains historic charm with added modern luxuries. Set in expansive grounds, you can bask in the sun by the large swimming pool with beautiful views across the hills.
Close to the thermal town of Casciana Terme, don’t miss the famous baths with their healing waters, or venture to Pisa (20km) or Florence (60km) for Renaissance art, exquisite architecture and fine dining.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Junior Suite
Just for you:
- Late check-in at 7pm
- Late check-out until 2pm.
The Junior Suites consist of a bedroom with a double bed, a comfortable bathroom with Jacuzzi or shower. Attention has been paid to the decoration and furnishing to make these Junior Suites exceptionally stylish and welcoming.
Sleeps up to
Please Note: no twin beds are available in the Junior Suite category room.
Please Note: Infants below the age of 3 can stay for free if they are sharing a bed with parents.
Additionally, a baby cot can be hired for an additional fee which is to be paid at the hotel. Cots are 30 euros and are based upon availability.
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 10% discount at the restaurant
- Cheese & meat tasting in a traditional Bottega Toscana (self-drive - bookable at your hotel)
- Wine tasting in Terricciola (self-drive - bookable at your hotel)
Please Note: Guests will have to make their own way to the included food and wine tasting excursions, which are a driving distance away. Car hire is recommended.
Your Journey to San Ruffino Resort —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.