We Love —
- Experience life on a volcanic island at the family-run Paradise Relais Villa Janto, complete with an outdoor swimming pool and sweeping views across the Gulf of Naples.
- Relax, unwind, and admire Ischia’s natural beauty with geothermal waters, hot springs, spas, and vineyards.
- Enjoy a Bed & Breakfast stay, with healthy homemade dishes each day.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Offering majestic ocean views, Paradise Relais Villa Janto is a lovely place to stay located just a short walk from the historic spa area of Piazza Bagni. Along with its popular thermal waters, visitors to this island will never be short of things to do with vineyards, volcanic hikes, and peaceful beaches.
Relais Villa Janto 4* —
Enjoy high quality organic cuisine at the onsite restaurant with coeliac friendly and vegan options. Guests are easily connected to the town centre via a local bus which stops just outside the hotel. Enjoy indulgent spa treatments and thermal hot pools at Belliazzi Thermal Baths with a free shuttle bus. This hotel also features free WiFi, a sun terrace, sun loungers, and tour information.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room or Standard Sea View Room
Standard Sea View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- A welcome drink
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Sample fine Italian wine with a tour around local vineyards and take part in an informative wine tasting session. Casamicciola Terme is the closest town from your hotel with plenty of local shops and restaurants to enjoy. And finally, absorb the island’s natural beauty with unspoilt beaches, gardens, idyllic bays, and lots of hiking and cycling opportunities.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Capri from Ischia Excursion
After about an hour you will reach Capri, and more precisely the port of Marina Grande. From the port, a private minibus will take you to Anacapri, the upper portion of the island, in less than 15 minutes. Then you will take a walking tour of the area and your guide will tell you everything you need to know about the history and monuments of Anacapri.
We recommend visiting “Villa San Michele” (not included in the price), built by the physician and writer Axel Munthe, where there was once an old chapel dedicated to San Michele. During the excavations, the ruins of the Augustan period, finely decorated, proving the existence of a sumptuous Roman residence, were brought to light. Today the villa is a majestic building, surrounded by a large and lovely garden. If you prefer, you can take the chair lift and reach Monte Solaro, 589 metres above sea level, to admire stunning views of the entire island, the front side of Mount Vesuvius, the Gulf of Naples and the Sorrento peninsula. You will then have a lunch break (optional).
After lunch, the minibus will take you from Anacapri to Capri, where you will take a walking tour with your guide of the famous “Piazzetta” and the Gardens of Augustus (entrance fee not included), donated by Friedrich Alfred Krupp (son of the founder of the great German steelworks) to the town of Capri and then named after the Roman Emperor. The gardens offer beautiful views of the Faraglioni, Via Krupp, Marina Piccola and the Certosa di San Giacomo. Then head back to the Piazzetta and after some free time for shopping or a coffee, you will reach the port of Marina Grande. Here you will have the chance to take a boat tour (optional) of the Blue Grotto or other grottos passing under the Natural arch and the Faraglioni. At 4:30/5:00 pm approximately you will leave to get back to Ischia.
Duration: 9 to 10 hours approximately
Languages: Italian, English, Spanish and German
Start time: 08:15 - 08:45 am
End time: 5:30 - 6:00 pm approximately
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 15/04 to 15/10
Meeting place: your hotel or another meeting place
The price includes:
- Transfer from and to your hotel
- Motorboat transfer to and from Capri
- Capri disembarkation tax
- Minibus from Capri to Anacapri and vice versa
The price does not include:
- Entrance fees
- Meals and beverages
- Tour of the island by boat (optional, not included in the price)
- Boat tour of the Blue Grotto (optional, not included in the price)
- We recommend wearing light clothing suitable for hot summer days, a swimsuit and a sun hat.
- The excursion may be subject to changes in the route or cancellation due to adverse weather conditions that do not depend on the organisation.
Ischia Island Tour with Lunch on Board
Duration: 8 hours
Start time: 09:30
End time: 17:30
Availability: Every Wednesday and Thursday from 01/05 to 30/09
Meeting place: at your hotel or meeting point
The price includes:
- Tour of the island by boat
- Lunch on board
- Bathroom stops
- Transfer in and out
- Tomato bruschette, marinated anchovies, grilled vegetables
- Pasta with mussels or tomatoes
- Water, wine, limoncello, rucolino and coffee
Pompeii from Ischia Excursion
- Pick-up at the hotel (time to be communicated according to the Hotel where you are staying)
- Boarding with hydrofoil 7.10am
- 08:00 Arrival in Naples and appointment with tour leader Imperatore Travel
- 09:00 Arrival in Pompeii
- 09.15 Walking tour inside the ruins
- 11:15 Free time for shopping
- 12:00 Departure from Pompeii
- 13:30 / 14:15 Departure by hydrofoil or ferry to Ischia
- 14:30 / 15:30 Arrival in Ischia and transfer to your accommodation
Duration: 7-8 hours approximately
Location: Pompeii - from Ischia
Languages: Italian, English, Spanish
Start time: 06:15 am
End time: 03:30 pm approximately
Availability: every day from April to October
Meeting place: at your hotel in Ischia
The price includes:
- Pickup & drop off at your hotel in Ischia
- Roundtrip transfer from Pompeii
- Tickets hydrofoils/ferry
- Live guide or audioguides *
- Bottled water
* During the low season (from November to March), the live guide inside the ruins will be replaced by an audio guide for groups of less than six
The price does not include:
- Pompeii entrance fee
- Personal expenses
Your Journey to Relais Villa Janto 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Ischia Ferries: If you are booking your flights separately, please ensure you land before 16:00, in time for the last ferry from Napoli to Ischia at 21:55. Please also ensure you depart after 12:00, as the first ferry from Ischia departs at 09:00.
For more information about ferry times, please see the link here.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).