We Love —
- The Grand Hotel Punta Molino Beach Resort & Spa 5* occupies one of the most prestigious locations on the extraordinary island of Ischia, offering spectacular surroundings and faultless service.
- Promising sun-soaked views of the Gulf of Naples and the Aragonese Castle, the Grand Hotel Punta Molino Beach Resort & Spa 5* guarantees a tranquil escape to a Mediterranean paradise.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in a Comfort Park View Room, complete with delicious half board dining and additional perks such as a 15% beauty centre and spa treatment discount!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Since the nineteenth century, Ischia has become one of Europe’s most visited spa centres. Along with its rich resources in thermal springs, the clean and clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea are a huge attraction for visitors. Many thermal spa gardens on the island incorporate the sea with the springs, creating warm thermal pools situated by the beach overlooking the amazingly beautiful scenery of the island.
Grand Hotel Punta Molino Beach Resort & Spa 5* —
The property boasts architecture that seamlessly blends with the local scenery. Housing three swimming pools, each at different temperatures and one which directly on the sea, this hotel is the perfect place to retreat to for a relaxing holiday. Health and beauty are equally taken seriously at this hotel with a range of personalised treatments on offer. Head to the elegant restaurant and enjoy panoramic views, alongside delicious regional cuisine - accompany your food with some of the most famous national and foreign wines.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Comfort Park View Room with Juliet Balcony.
Just for you:
- Complimentary bottle of wine in the room
Comfort Park View Room with Juliet Balcony
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Please Note: On the 15th August 2020, the hotel will offer a Mid-August Gala Dinner to all guests for an additional fee. On this day, the half board basis will be served as breakfast and lunch rather than breakfast and dinner. On the evening of the 15th August, no room service will be available, and guests will not have access to the snack bar or the restaurant service, unless they choose to pay for the Gala Dinner.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 15% Discount at the beauty centre or on spa treatments
- Complimentary use of the hotel's two outdoor pools (one thermal and one with freshwater)
- Free use of the hotel's indoor pool and the private sandy beach
- Access to the gym, hammam and sauna
Your Journey to the Grand Hotel Punta Molino Beach Resort & Spa 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Ischia Ferries: If you are booking your flights separately, please ensure you land before 16:00, in time for the last ferry from Napoli to Ischia at 21:55. Please also ensure you depart after 12:00, as the first ferry from Ischia departs at 09:00.
For more information about ferry times, please see the link here.