We Love —
- This property is set on the banks of the Arno River and a great base to which explore the fascinating city of Florence while still being far enough away to escape the crowds
- Florence is bursting with culture, art and museums along with fabulous eateries and shopping opportunities!
- Fill up on your included breakfast before heading out to explore and discover the treasures of the city
Your Destination —
Florence’s treasures need no introduction, from Michelangelo’s David to churches, cathedrals, museums, or simply the general atmosphere of the city, with bustling outdoor cafés and beautiful squares.
Florence is all about sitting back to relax and enjoying the atmosphere, or using the city as your base to discover other parts of Tuscany like Siena, Pisa and Lucca, brimming with vineyards and beautiful rural villages
- Florence Duomo: 8min / 2.5km by car or 25min / 2km by foot
- Florence Academy of Fine Arts (site of the famous David Statue): 9min / 3.6km by car or 25min / 2km by foot
- Ponte Vecchio: 20min / 1.6km by foot
These times / distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Located on Florence's iconic river, all the major monuments of the Renaissance are within easy reach, the Grand Hotel Mediterraneo has 331 guest rooms and is the city’s largest hotel.
Treat yourself to a souvenir from the in-house boutique, enjoy mouth-watering Italian meals in the restaurant or retreat to the bar for a nightcap after a day of exploration!
This fantastic hotel is the ideal base to discover this fascinating city!
- 331 rooms
- Manned private garage (additional fee)
- Complimentary magazine & newspapers
- Lounge Bar
- Luggage Storage
- Airport Transfers
- Room Service
- 24hr Concierge
Some facilities may incur an additional cost
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Classic New Style Room
Calm and luminosity are two of the main characteristics that describe this type of room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
To get to know the flavours and aromas of Tuscan cuisine, Chef Andrea Ragoni, Maître d'Hotel Piero Palmieri and Master Sommelier Matteo Falleri and their colleagues are at your full disposition to guide you on a journey of unique flavours which reflect inspired and creative cooking and the excellence of fresh seasonal local products.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included but can be added during the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 2min / 180m from Pecori Giraldi which is on bus line 81 which will take you towards Florence's historical centre
The transfer time / distance between Florence airport & the hotel is 25 minutes / 10km by car.