We Love —
- The elegant C-Hotel Ambasciatori is the ideal destination for travellers wishing to fall in love with the magical city that is Florence.
- Florence is the cradle of the renaissance. From the wine-rich hills to the busy city centre bursting with art, culture, and fashion, this riverside city is a magical place you will want to visit again and again
- Stay in high-class four-star hotel in the heart of Florence and be captivated by typical Italian charms that abound in this region.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Scattered throughout the Tuscan capital are numerous grand palaces, cathedrals, gardens, parks and elegant piazzas - perfect for relaxing with an authentic espresso and watching the world go by.
Some of Florence's most popular attractions such as Uffizi Palace, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Della Signora, Florence Duomo and Fortezza Da Basso can all be reached on foot from the hotel.
- Santa Maria Novella Train Station: 30m
- Palazzo dei Congressi: 500m
- Leopolda Station: 750m
- Accademia Gallery: 1.3km
- Piazza del Duomo of Florence: 1km
- Piazza Santa Maria Novella Florence: 500m
- Strozzi Palace: 950m
- Via de' Tornabuoni Florence: 900m
- Piazza della Repubblica Florence: 1km
- Dante's House Museum: 1.3km
- Ponte Vecchio: 1.4km
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore: 1.2km
C-Hotel Ambasciatori 4* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Comfy Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Welcome drink
Head to here for a selection of mouth-watering aperitifs after a day of exploring.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee.
Cinque Terre by boat & train
Availability: Valid every day from April to November only, in English and Spanish (French only on Sundays)
Excursion around Florence: Siena, San Gimignano, and wine tasting in the Chianti region
Availability: Valid everyday from April to October, and Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from November to March.
Included: guided tour of Siena and San Gimignano, visit of Chianti by bus, entrance to the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption (except Sunday and national holidays), the San Gimignano Museum, and a tasting session of local products and wines.
Your Journey to C-Hotel Ambasciatori 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.