We Love —
- Be transported by the peace and tranquility of the hotel
- Spend an unforgettable holiday in lodgings entirely furnished by local craftsmen
- Head to the Spa and benefit from Indonesian know-how
- Hike the hills of the Rinjani volcano that reach 3726 m in altitude
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
Following in the style of the Jeeva Klui Resort, your Suite or Villa is decorated in subdued tones, giving it a true call to complete relaxation and well-being. Settle in to the comfort and relish in the beauty of the surroundings, a combination of modernity and Balinese tradition.
- Ananda Pura Oceanview Suite (54 m² / max 3 persons): Amid the coconut palms, and the frangipani and mango trees, admire the relaxing water of the Indian Ocean from your terrace, equipped with a comfortable day-bed.
- Ananda Segara Beachfront Suite (54 m² / max 3 persons): Absorb the peaceful atmosphere of this magnificent Suite, completely decorated with furniture made from local craftsmen. Make the most of its direct beach access from your fully furnished terrace.
- Akasha Pool Villa (60 m² / max 3 persons): Nestled in an approximately 200 m² Balinese garden, this Villa offers a lot of outdoor furnishings and facades of different types allowing you to make the most of your stay in complete privacy.
- Amra Pool Villa (60 m² / max 3 persons): Laid out as a duplex, this Villa would be ideal for a group, traveling together, that wishes to remain secluded from other guests. It has one master bedroom on the first level and a large living area that may be transformed in to a ground floor bedroom. The impressive outdoor natural stone bathtub invites the user to a moment of total tranquility.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.