We Love —
- Opera Garden Hotel 4* is a 110-year-old building which blends grand traditional architecture with contemporary interior decor - the ideal home-away-from-home in the city!
- Located in the heart of Budapest, just a few blocks away from the Opera House and Andrássy Street, you can spend your days exploring the best city sights, before returning to your hotel for a drink on the roof terrace.
- Our members will enjoy a guaranteed room upgrade to either an Executive Room or an Onsite Apartment as well as a half bottle of wine on arrival.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Close to historical and cultural landmarks including the UNESCO world heritage site Andrássy Avenue, the House of Terror museum and many of the city’s world-famous spas, Corinthia Budapest is the perfect destination for both exploration and relaxation.
Budapest Christmas Markets 2019 (Late Nov-End Dec)
Nearby, make sure to check out another festive market in the atmospheric surroundings of St. Stephen’s Square, overlooked by the grand St. Stephen’s Basilica! Find unique, homemade crafts, and try an authentic Hungarian chimney cake before taking to the ice rink!
- Andrássy Avenue: 1 km / 12 min walk
- Hungarian State Opera: 290m / 4 min walk
- St Stephen's Basilica: 600m / 7 min walk
- Heroes’ Square and the City Park: 2.3 km / 28 min walk
- Castle Hill: 2.3 km / 32 min walk
- Gellert Hill: 3 km / 43 min walk
- Szechenyi Thermal Baths: 2.7 km / 35 min walk
Opera Garden Hotel 4* —
Just for you:
- Access to the hotel's saunas
At the end of the day, retreat to your hotel's wellness area to unwind in the sauna or workout in the high-tech fitness centre. Then, head up to the roof terrace to enjoy a drink while admiring the glittering lights of the city!
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to either an Executive Room (28m²) or an Onsite Apartment (35m²).
Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary half-bottle of wine upon arrival
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Skip-the-line ticket at the Széchenyi Thermal Baths
Valid every day, from 9am to 10pm
Free admission for children under 3 years old
Danube Lunch Cruise
Availability: Everyday, in English
Included: Lunch buffet
Budapest Essentials by Bus - 1 day
Availability: Every day, English audio guides
Starting point: near Budapest Keleti Railway Station
Guided Segway tour of Budapest - 1h
Discover Budapest in style on this unique one hour Segway tour. Follow your guide through the city centre, passing notable buildings and monuments including the State Opera, Vörösmarty Square, the Danube Promenade, and the Széchenyi Square.
Availability: Every day, English speaking tour
Your Journey to Opera Garden Hotel 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.