We Love —
- The Petit Palais is a completely renovated four-star hotel, situated in the city of Rhodes.
- Centrally situated the hotel is just a few minutes away from its main historical and cultural attractions.
- By far the largest and always the most powerful of the Dodecanese Islands, Rhodes abounds in beaches, wooded valleys and ancient history.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Rhodes today offers the visitor a plethora of all year round leisure alternatives, covering all types of tourist activity. The natural beauty of the island, the monuments from her long and often turbulent history, as well as the warm hospitality, all captivate visitors to this sunny isle.
Your Hotel —
Whether in the main building or in the vast gardens, the rooms are carefully designed to create a laid back space for you to relax.
- Single Room (20m² / max. 1 person): Unwind in the subtle elegance of your room where lots of comfort is packed into a small space.
- Double Room (25m² / max. 3 persons): Thoughtfully furnished, these classic en-suite rooms feature modern amenities that make it the ideal base for your holiday.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A complimentary bottle of wine & fresh fruit
The Main Bar is the place to sip delicious cocktails. The talented bar staff serves the most imaginative and tasty concoctions in the evening. Open from 10:00 am to 01:00 am, relax in the warm atmosphere enhanced by the earthy tones of the décor.
A variety of water sports activities are available at an extra charge on the beach nearby the hotel. A water sports centre indeed offers water ski, jet-ski, banana boat, parasailing, pedal boats & canoes, rings, windsurfing (valid certificate required) and catamaran sailing, Scuba diving and boat trips are also available at an extra charge.