We Love —
- Unwind next to a long sandy beach in the Greek sunshine
- Enjoy relaxing moments at the Spa and in the stunning outdoor pool
- Opt for the all-inclusive formula for a stress-free holiday
- Treat yourself to a cultural getaway and visit the ancient Agora, its archeological site and impressive green spaces
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
For the perfect start to your holiday, you will be treated to a welcome drink (per person/ per stay)!
Put down your bags and unwind in your room, decorated with wooden furniture and natural colours. It is the ideal place to unwind after a day of relaxing or sightseeing. You will also love the charming lounge area, where you can share magical moments with your family.
- Superior Twin Room (37 m² / max 3 persons): Enjoy a holiday with friends or family in this room, featuring two single beds side by side, and a lounge with a sofa bed.
- Junior Suite (52 m² / max 4 persons): Choose a Junior Suite for even more space, and make the most of the comfortable dining area inside your room.
- Junior Suite Plus (52 m² / max 4 persons): Add some privacy to your holiday in this suite, which features a screen and a wooden partition to separate the sleeping areas.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
In Greek mythology, the taste of nectar was a privilege reserved exclusively for the gods. Today, the Nectar Bar brings this experience to its guests, with a selection of cocktails prepared with fresh fruit, honey, herbs and other locally grown natural ingredients. Enjoy a delicious drink whilst listening to a jazz concert for a truly exquisite dining experience.
Later, head to the Spa for a relaxing break. During your stay in Kos, the island of Hippocrates, the father of Western medicine, let yourself be tempted by the treatments available at the Hippocrate Holistic Wellness center located in the Kipriotis Panorama Hotel, or at the Anaviosi d'Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa, which will impress you with its large indoor pool and four separate treatment rooms. Discover the wide range of techniques including hot stones, reflexology, Ayurveda, aromatherapy, essential oils and much more... You will feel totally re-energised!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.