We Love —
- Kos's answer to paradise: The Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso boasts a private beach, pools and five-star services for the whole family.
- Stay in a sublime hotel complex with nearly 100 hectares of land and get to marvel at the hotel's sumptuous decor.
- This is the perfect destination for a summer break and our members will discover true relaxation in a choice of two rooms with Half Board dining!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Merging tradition, history and nature, Kos attracts tourists all year round to its sparkling shores. Your hotel is in Lambi which is close to the cosmopolitan Kos Town so there are plenty of tavernas and bars nearby - make sure you try some of the seafood in the harbourside restaurants which has been fished that morning - deliciously fresh.
Kos Town’s 14th-century fortress is at the entrance to its harbour - well worth a visit for history buffs, as are the well preserved Roman Baths. Should you fancy a day trip, the main villages of interest in Kos are Kardamena, Kefalos, Tigaki, Antimachia, Mastichari, Marmari and Pyli.
Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Bungalow Pool View (33m²) or a Family Garden View Room (50m²).
Bungalow Pool View
Sleeps up to
Family Garden View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Half Board stay (Breakfast and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks).
Just for you:
- Bottle of wine and fruit basket upon arrival
- Tasty Corner for kids up to 12 years old: Snacks, drinks and choice of lunch from 11 to 5 pm
Guests can choose to dine in the following outlets: The Lagoon, The Pavillions, Pirates of the Aegean, Budoo, Corals, Triton's Beach Bar or the Colonia Lounge Bar.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free Aqua Elixir Thalasso Rund, Hydromassage, Sauna & Steambath once per person per stay (regular price 35€ per adult)
Your Journey to Grecotel Kos Imperial Thalasso 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).