We Love —
- Travel through time and immerse yourself in the elegance and unparalleled beauty of Provence.
- Welcome to the Château de Roussan 4*, a 18th century chateau surrounded by a 6 hectare park and featuring classical period decor with modern amenities.
- Let yourself be captivated by the beautiful scenery, elegant character, and timeless charms of Provence at the simply stunning Château de Roussan.
Customer reviews —
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Achingly beautiful and brimming with charm, this picture-postcard destination ranges from the snow-capped mountains of the southern Alps to the Mediterranean shoreline of the Côte d'Azur, and boasts the spectacularly wild canyon, the Gorges du Verdon. In the Summer, Provence is simply magical with its seemingly never ending sunshine and fields of blooms.
Visit one of the ancient fortified towns to learn a little of Provence’s rich history, dating back to the Roman era, and stroll through the enchanting villages perched defensively on hilltops.
Experience a true taste sensation as you sample the region’s sun-ripened cuisine and delectable wine; spoil yourself with a trip to the bakery first thing in the morning and breathe in the heady scents of those pastries fresh out the oven. Take in the breathtaking countryside and marvel at the strikingly purple fields of lavender for which Provence is famous.
- Baux-de-Provence Golf Course: 5.3km
- Saint Michel de Frigolet Abbey: 9.8km
- Servanes Golf Course: 10.5km
- Avignon TGV Train Station Train station: 14km
Château de Roussan 4* —
Let yourself be captivated by the beautiful scenery, elegant character, and timeless charms of a Provencal Chateau and discover the simply stunning Château de Roussan.
- 20 Rooms
- Free Parking
- Free WIFI
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Stay in either a Traditional Room or a Junior Suite
Traditional Room Sleeps up to
Junior Suite Sleeps up to
Located on either the first or ground floor, your room enjoys lovely courtyard views and features a private bathroom with bath and complimentary toiletries, a minibr, a plush armchair and free-Wifi.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A welcome drink
Open for dinner each evening, the restaurant at Château de Roussan serves upscale French cuisine in a bright and elegant atmosphere.
Your Time —
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Transfers are not included in this offer.
Car Hire: can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Marseille airport: 72km / 1 hr
Looking for more options in Provence? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now