We Love —
- Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries and fascinating historical monuments, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Known for its breathtaking architecture, this affluent area is home to the exquisitely authentic Haussmannien architecture that Paris is known for - just minutes from The Champs-Elysees!
- Your hotel is an easy walk from the Champs Elysees, an iconic street that stretches from the intricately carved Arc du Triopmhe in the west to the grandeur of The Louvre in the east.
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...Paris, Arc de Triomphe —
- Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees: 12min / 1km by foot
- The Louvre: 20min (8 stops) on line 1 from Gare de Neuilly - Porte Maillot metro station
- The Eiffel Tower: 25min (5 stops) on line RER C from Gare de Neuilly - Porte Maillot metro Station
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
A former embassy of Sierra Leone, La Villa Maillot seamlessly blends the classical charm of this 18th-century villa with contemporary style and comfort.
- Superior Room (19m² / max. 2 persons): The ultimate in comfort and elegance, you will feel at home right away.
- Deluxe Room (23m² / max. 3 persons or adults): These rooms are very bright and spacious, and catch the eye with their vibrant colour schemes and graphic accents, giving them an individual style.
- Executive Room (26m² / max. 2 persons): Recently renovated by French architect, Patrick Ribes, an elegant palette of subdued tones creates a chic ambiance, brought to life by glimpses of vibrant colours.
- Sancy Suite (35m² / max. 4 persons): Decorated in tones of midnight blue, you can enjoy a glittering view over Paris from its private terrace. This suite has a private sitting room with a custom made sofa bed, a large flat screen TV, a bar area, a patio doors opening onto the terrace.
- Regent Suite (44m² / max. 4 persons or 3 adults): Decorated in fuchsia tones, provides fine views over the Paris rooftops. This suite has a separate sitting room with a queen-sized sofa bed, large flat screen TV, and its own bar area.
Just for you: A complimentary drink at the bar & local delicacies