We Love —
- Such a jewel deserves a superb setting…located in the heart of a chic neighbourhood, the Félicien enjoys a peaceful, elegant environment, near the Eiffel Tower.
- Designed by the visionary Olivier Lapidus, this hotel draws on Paris' well established reputation for innovative fashion & design.
- After a day exploring this romantic capital return to your hotel and take a dip in the rooftop Jacuzzi!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Offering some of the world’s finest art galleries, including Centre Pompidou, Musée d'Orsay and Musée du Louvre, and the fascinating historical monuments Sacré-Cœur Basilica, Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Arc de Triomphe, Paris offers a rich menu of cultural activities to make your trip unforgettable.
- Eiffel Tower: 6min / 2.4km drive or 30min walk along the Seine
- Arc de Triomphe & Champs Elysees: 15min / 4.1km
- Orsay Museum: 20min / 5.5 drive or 20min on RER C Metro Line from Gare de Javel
- Louvre Museum: 20min / 5.8km drive
- Notre Dame: 25min / 7.5km drive or 40min on Line 10 from Mirabeau Metro Station
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Located in the 16th district of Paris, a 30-minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, Hôtel Félicien by Elegancia is a boutique, couture-style hotel designed by Olivier Lapidus. It features an indoor plunge pool, a sauna and a spa and wellness centre. A trip to the hotel's relaxing terrace is a must...what could be better after a day of exploration then a refreshing drink while you sink into the hotel's Jacuzzi?
Famous French clothing designer, Olivier Lapidus, has used his exceptional talent to create a hotel that revels in fashion and design.
- 34 Room
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24 hr Front Desk
- Concierge Service
- Breakfast Room
- Spa & Fitness Facilities
- Terrace with sun loungers & Jacuzzi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Creation Collection (Deluxe Room)
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: A welcome drink upon arrival
Paris would not be Paris without its famous bakeries: in the morning you'll find your buffet table loaded with an assortment of quality pastries: croissants, pains au chocolat, apple turnovers...not to mention the soft and crunchy baguette which has become such a staple of Paris that it is even named after it! And all of this is served up in a beautiful room decorated with sketches by Oliver Lapidus
This trendy bar welcomes you to enjoy a delicious aperitif in this design-led setting. As an honesty bar you can help yourself freely and settle down in the lounge room...all you need to do is note what you take!
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee. Your transfer time / distance is approximately 30min / 18km from Orly Airport or 50min / 40km from Charles de Daulle Airport.
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 5min / 400m from Mirabeau Metro Station (on line line 10) with direct links to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame & Invalides.