We Love —
- Set in the very centre of Paris, The Hotel Da Vinci 4* sits in a prime location, just minutes from many of Paris' best loved attractions.
- This area is also great for shopping, with popular brands nearby so shop till you drop with designer brands such as Rolex, Cartier, Chanel & Louis Vuitton around the corner!
- Luxuriate in this unique boutique hotel which has lavishly decorated to create an enchanting haven for you to retreat to after a day exploring Paris.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
This quiet residential area which boasts famous monuments, numerous art galleries, fine restaurants and lively bars is the perfect base for visitors wishing to explore Paris on foot. Nearby attractions include the Tuileries Gardens, Saint-Germain des Prés, the Louvre Museum, the Invalides or the romantic Seine embankment.
This hotel has the privilege of being just 10min from Le Procope Cafe - the oldest cafe in this city renowned for its dining scene and the world's first coffee house that has placed host to famous patrons such as Voltaire, Balzac & Victor Hugo...a visit is a must for avid readers, culture vultures & foodies alike!
Hotel Da Vinci 4* —
Just for you: A Welcome Drink on Arrival
- 24 Rooms
- Room Service
- Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
- Business Centre with Internet Access
- Room Service
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Stay in either a Classic Room or in a Deluxe Room
Sleeps up to
Classic Room (11m²): The interior's warm colour palette, reminiscent of those used in Da Vinci's most exalted paintings, is accentuated by the blown glass ochre lighting, produced exclusively in Venice.
Deluxe Room (16m²): Magnificent Venetian mirrors enhance the room's sublime interior, complimented by frescoes from one of Da Vinci's earliest works, "Madonna of the Carnation".
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Cafes truly are a Parisian tradition: chic patrons treating themselves to delicately prepared macroons & expertly prepared coffee in elegantly wood panelled cafes with light flooding in from large windows and rebounding of gilded mirrors, this is what Hotel Da Vinci delivers. In the warmer months this chic cafe spills out into the hotel's peaceful cafe!
Your Time —
Your Journey to Hotel Da Vinci 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Private transfers can be added at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only)
Distance from Paris Charles de Gaulle airport to Hotel Da Vinci 4*: 37 km / 52 minutes
Looking for more options in Paris? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now