We Love —
- Walk the streets of Old Lille and discover a city full of charm when you stay at the prestigious L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection 5*.
- Taste the specialities of the north by dining at the hotel's gourmet restaurant, and enjoy incredible moments of relaxation at the indulgent spa.
- Housed in a 15th-century monument, lay back in total luxury in your spacious Superior Room and enjoy a delicious daily breakfast!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Lille Christmas Markets 2019 (22nd November - 29th December)
- Place Charles de Gaulle: 0.8 km
- Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille: 0.85 km
- Palais des Beaux Arts: 0.9 km
- Le Tripostal: 1.9 km
L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection 5* —
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in an Upgraded Superior Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary Tapas Board per room, per stay
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- Free unlimited access to the spa (swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi)
Your Optional Excursions —
Our members can choose to add the following excursions at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee - subject to availability.
Lille Pass - 48h
With the Lille Pass, you can enjoy all the excitement of a city in one offer.
You will enjoy free access to 25 museums, sites, and tourist services in the picturesque city of Lille.
You will receive 48 hours of unlimited access to the city’s public transport network Transpole (metro, bus, tram), along with a range of shopping and restaurant discounts (the list of discounts will be provided at the tourist offices of Lille and Roubaix).
This pass is valid everyday, depending on the sites of interest.
• In French, English, or Dutch
• The pass is valid from your first use (if you have opted for a 48h pass and you activate it on Monday at 16h, it will be valid until Wednesday at 16h)
This offer includes:
• Access to the sites, museums, and tourist attractions included in the pass
• Unlimited public transport (excluding May 1st)
This offer does not include:
• Gratuities (optional)
• Any other extras
Your Journey to the L'Hermitage Gantois, Autograph Collection 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Eurostar: If you choose to take the Eurostar, you will travel from Kings Cross St. Pancras to Lille Station in second class. You will have the opportunity to choose your train schedules during the next stage of the booking process. Return transfers between the train station and the hotel are not included in Eurostar offers.
Your booking details will be sent to you within approximately 5 days after your reservation to confirm the schedule of your journey. You can collect your tickets at the station, at a self-service kiosk with the reference number that you will find on your confirmation.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private or shared transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight or Eurostar inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).
Please note: as Paris has multiple airport options, you may be flying in and out of different airports. Please be sure to check all flight information prior to travel.