We Love —
- Enjoy a sublime stay at the fully-renovated Soleil Vacances Hotel Les Chevaliers 4*, a contemporary hotel, located in the Medieval City of Carcassonne.
- Dive into the heart of your historical destination and explore the largest fortified citadel of Europe - situated just steps away from your comfortable retreat!
- Our members will enjoy a choice between a Classic Room and a Deluxe Room, both of which come complete with breakfast and a complimentary tasting at the Chateau Auzias!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Incredibly well preserved, the city welcomes history buffs, architecture fans, and foodies after a taste of the Languedoc cuisine. The Medieval City of Carcassonne, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was built in the 12th century.
The fortified city includes 52 towers within three kilometres of walls and ramparts, waiting to be explored. Outside of the walled city, the new town has grown up around it to provide all of the modern conveniences.
Soleil Vacances Hotel les Chevaliers 4* —
The ideal location of this hotel makes it a great base from which to explore the fortress, the surrounding region, or even take a cruise on the Canal du Midi.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a choice between a Classic Double Room, a Classic Triple Room or a Deluxe Room.
Double Sleeps up to
Triple Sleeps up to
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed & Breakfast Stay.
Just for you:
- 1 free visit and tasting at Château Auzias (closed on Sunday) per person and per stay, from 3 nights reserved, until April 3, 2020
- Gourmet Offer: 1 traditional regional dinner per person per stay (excluding drinks)
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Time —
Just for you:
- 1 cruise with commentary on the Canal du Midi of 1.5 hours per person per stay, from 3 nights and from April 4, 2020 (not included for children from 3 to 11 years old)
- 1 hour bike rental offered per person per day (not available for children up to 11 years old)
- Wellness Offer: 1 body treatment of 30 minutes per person during the stay (not valid on Mondays)
This offer also includes a complimentary visit and tasting at the Chateau Auzias, a delightful vineyard that extends without interruption across 160 hectares of rolling French countryside. Composed of an exceptional clay and limestone terroir which dates back several thousand years, this excursion is sure to leave you head over heels for the local treasures this region holds.
Please Note: The vineyard is closed on Sundays and is located 3 km from the hotel, meaning access to a vehicle is essential.
As explained above, guests will also have the opportunity to add on a range of exclusive spa treatments to their holiday for an additional fee. These spa treatments will be carried out offsite, at the Eliospa Centre at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. In addition to your chosen spa treatment, you will be guaranteed access to the sauna, whirlpool, and pool (35 m2). When choosing to add these options, bathrobes and towels will be provided.
Your Journey to Soleil Vacances Hotel les Chevaliers 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Eurostar: If you choose to take the Eurostar, you will travel from London St Pancras International to Lille Europe Railway Station and from Lille Europe Railway Station to Marseille Gare Saint-Charles in second class. You will have the opportunity to choose your train schedules during the next stage of the booking process. Return transfers between the train station and the hotel are not included in Eurostar offers.
Your booking details will be sent to you within approximately 5 days after your reservation to confirm the schedule of your journey. You can collect your tickets at the station, at a self-service kiosk with the reference number that you will find on your confirmation.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).