You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Welcome to the Luberon valley, between Aix-en-Provence and Avignon.Discover the riches of the region, its wide open spaces, its bright sunshine, its amazing landscapes and its picturesque villages.The 5 * Mas des Herbes Blanches Hotel & Spa is situated at the height of the village of Joucas, overlooking the valley of the Luberon.The panoramic view at this height is spectacular!The Medieval Village of Gordes - one of the most beautiful villages in France - is only 8km away.
Your Hotel —
The Mas des Herbes Blanches 5* Hotel & Spa is one of the first Inns and Castles in the Luberon.This beautiful, completely renovated building, built of dry stones, is reminiscent of one of the old Provençal houses from previous centuries.The soothing atmosphere of this place, positioned on the heights of the village of Joucas and overlooking the valley of the Luberon, will allow you to feel at one with the surrounding nature.And to make the most of your stay, the hotel is offering guaranteed late check-out (14:00).
The hotel's rooms are classical and elegant, bathed by the Southern sunlight they are welcoming and relaxing.
- Classic Room (21 m² / max. 2 persons): This room is the ideal for couples.
- Superior Room (30 m² / max. 2 persons): Treat yourself to a little more space in a Superior room. The decor combines tradition and modernity.
- Superior Room - Pool view (40 m² / max. 2 persons): This large room has the advantage of offering a view of the swimming pool and the magnificent landscape of the Luberon.
- Junior Suite (40 m² / max. 4 persons including 2 adults): The living room, bedroom and magnificent bathroom will make your stay wonderfully relaxing.
- Suite (60 m² / max. 4 persons including 2 adults): Start or finish the day on its beautiful terrace. The beautiful bathroom opens onto the bedroom with sliding doors.
- Suite - Pool view (50 m² / max 4 people including 2 adults): Opt for this Suite for a memorable stay overlooking the swimming pool.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
For a gentle start to the day, breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant.Sit on the terrace and enjoy this idyllic setting and an extraordinary view of the Luberon Valley.
For your lunch and dinner, Le Mas des Herbes Blanches offers a gastronomic restaurant, now a reference in regional gastronomy.You will discover local products refined and reinvented by Chef Xavier Burelle and his team.
The Mas des Herbes Blanches also offers a bar which is a wonderfully cosy space.The chef offers a selection of homemade cocktails and a selection of liqueurs, wines and champagnes.
The Mas des Herbes Blanches offers a wide range of activities!For the more sporty, the hotel offers guests a magnificent swimming pool, heated a perfect 25 ° C, with a breathtaking panoramic view of the Luberon and a bowling green. Bycicles are also available for renting. For total relaxation, book and treat yourself to a massage.To make the most of it, you will receive a 10% discount at the hotel's Spa.
Finally, take a stroll through the hotel's 5-hectare park.You will discover the Provençal scrubland under the shade of its umbrella pines, alleys of laurel, thyme, rosemary and lavender.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.
Practical Information —
About the hotel:
Number of rooms: 48
Check-In: 3pm; Check-Out: 12pm
Pets are allowed for a surcharge of €19 per animal/per night
The hotel is not accessible to people with reduced mobility
You will have to pay a city tax of approximately €1.20 per person/per day which is payable locally. This amount is indicative and may be subject to change
Meeting room with natural light
Free Wi-Fi Internet access
Private car parks (covered and uncovered)
Babysitting on request
Helicopter / Helisurface
Heated outdoor pool
Massage - treatment room (surcharge)
Pool open at hotel's discretion
Bathrobe & slippers
View of the Lubéron valley
Please note: some facilities/services may incur a surcharge payable locally
By road: - From AVIGNON, PARIS or LYON: Exit at AVIGNON SUD. Take the RN 100 towards ISLE-SUR-LA SORGUE / APT. Follow direction of GORDES.
- From MARSEILLE or AIX-EN-PROVENCE or TOULON or NICE: Take the A7 motorway and exit at CAVAILLON. From CAVAILLON, follow signs for APT / GORDES (D2). Crossover: TAILLADES / ROBION / COUSTELLET / Les IMBERTS, head straight on the D2. Continue towards GORDES.
- From NIMES or MONTPELLIER: On the A9 motorway, exit at REMOULINS. Follow signs for AVIGNON Centre first then AVIGNON SOUTH then you will cross a large bypass. Follow the signs for D'AVIGNON SUD airport, take the RN 100 towards ISLE-SUR-LA-SORGUE / APT. Then head towards GORDES.
For all the cities, before arriving in GORDES, you will arrive at a roundabout. JOUCAS will be indicated. Follow JOUCAS to the village. You will come across a sign on a brown background indicating LE MAS DES HERBES BLANCHES. Follow and go up - about 2 km - to the small main road of Joucas. You will find the Hotel on your right (on the heights of Joucas)
By train: - Avignon TGV station located about 45km away.
By plane: - Avignon Airport is located about 40km away. - Marignane Airport is located about 72km away.
If you book a package which includes flights, your contract will be with Voyage Privé. The air holiday package(s) shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 10170.
If you book a package which does not include flights, then ATOL protection does not apply. Your contract will be with the provider of the accommodation and not Voyage Privé. Voyage Privé acts only as agent for the accommodation provider.
You will receive an email confirming your booking within the next 48 hours. Please check all details on this confirmation are correct. If there are any discrepancies, please notify us as soon as possible.
Accommodation Only: You will also receive an accommodation voucher for presentation at the hotel reception at point of check-in.
Flight Inclusive Offers The airline is ticket-less and therefore, you will not receive any hard copy documents. You will however, receive an email from us detailing your flight information and reference number to enable you to manage your booking online via the airline website. You will also receive an accommodation voucher for presentation at the hotel reception at point of check-in.
Please do make sure that you either add Voyage Privé to your Safe Senders list or check your Junk mail regularly for your travel documents. We will send all documents out as early as possible (subject to full payment being received) but you should receive all your documentation at least 10 days prior to departure.
If by any chance you have not received all the above by this time, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note —
* Opening times of restaurants/bars and amount of city tax are indicative and may be subject to change.
Although we endeavour to provide up to date information we cannot guarantee that all hotel facilities and services will be available during your stay, especially when travelling out of the main holiday periods.
Please note that the location shown on our map is to be used as a guide only and the actual location of the property may differ
The location shown on our map is to be used as a guide only and the actual location of the property may differ.
You may be asked to provide a credit/debit card deposit on arrival to cover any purchases made in the hotel.
For further information on passport & visa requirements click here
Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Our offers are distinguished by their quality and the level of their services.
- Curated offers carefully selected by our travel experts.
- We are world recognised in the tourism industry.
- We are constantly improving the quality of our offers, thanks to on-going feedback from our members.
Exclusive prices and discounts of up to -70%
Our flash sales guarantee our members the best rates on the market.
- The 7-day flash sales can be extended or restocked in exceptional circumstances, when we have the opportunity to offer more available dates.
- We negotiate the best rates thanks to our highly regarded reputation and our evergrowing database of members.
- An exclusive discount based on the reference price provided by our partners and suppliers (maximum price advertised for a room and board basis, on a specific time period), guaranteed by means of contract for each sale.
- We offer reliable, responsive, high-quality service.