We Love —
- Stay in a luxury property with Provençal charm
- Settle into a refined, stylish and comfortable room
- Have a drink on the terrace and enjoy this idyllic setting
- Visit the beautiful village of Gordes, in the heart Lubéron regional Natural Park
Customer reviews —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Your Hotel —
The hotel's rooms are classical and elegant, bathed by the Southern sunlight they are welcoming and relaxing.
- Classic Room (21 m² / max. 2 persons): This room is the ideal for couples.
- Superior Room (30 m² / max. 2 persons): Treat yourself to a little more space in a Superior room. The decor combines tradition and modernity.
- Superior Room - Pool view (40 m² / max. 2 persons): This large room has the advantage of offering a view of the swimming pool and the magnificent landscape of the Luberon.
- Junior Suite (40 m² / max. 4 persons including 2 adults): The living room, bedroom and magnificent bathroom will make your stay wonderfully relaxing.
- Suite (60 m² / max. 4 persons including 2 adults): Start or finish the day on its beautiful terrace. The beautiful bathroom opens onto the bedroom with sliding doors.
- Suite - Pool view (50 m² / max 4 people including 2 adults): Opt for this Suite for a memorable stay overlooking the swimming pool.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
For your lunch and dinner, Le Mas des Herbes Blanches offers a gastronomic restaurant, now a reference in regional gastronomy. You will discover local products refined and reinvented by Chef Xavier Burelle and his team.
The Mas des Herbes Blanches also offers a bar which is a wonderfully cosy space. The chef offers a selection of homemade cocktails and a selection of liqueurs, wines and champagnes.
For total relaxation, book and treat yourself to a massage. To make the most of it, you will receive a 10% discount at the hotel's Spa.
Finally, take a stroll through the hotel's 5-hectare park. You will discover the Provençal scrubland under the shade of its umbrella pines, alleys of laurel, thyme, rosemary and lavender.
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: are not included.