We Love —
- Be one of the privileged few to watching the penultimate and decisive stage of the Tour de France.
- Enjoy a 3 night half board chalet stay in the town of Alpe d’Huez, where you will have an outstanding view of the iconic race's 21 bends.
- Our offer includes some exclusive extras such as a luxury 4 course meal on the night of the race.
Our Offer —
As one of the privileged few staying in the town of Alpe d’Huez, you will experience the atmosphere and anticipation in the days leading up to the tours arrival, before watching the penultimate and decisive stage of the race.
For Stage 20, take full advantage of the superbly-located Chalet Hotel Bruyere. Enjoy exclusive access to the terrace for music, a BBQ, drinks and live TV coverage as the tour makes its way towards Alpe d'Huez and up the famous 21 bends, before the peloton passes below your hotel terrace within the final kilometre of the stage.
From Alpe d’Huez, you can travel to see Stage 18 and 19 of the Tour from the roadside of the Col du Glandon. For keen cyclists, you have a chance to ride the iconic climbs of the French Alps yourself in the days or hours before the tours arrival, with recommended routes available.
Alpe d’Huez also offers great opportunities for activities including hiking, golf, mountain biking, swimming, paragliding or helicopter tours, for you to explore in the build up to the tour’s arrival.
- Accommodation at Chalet Hotel Bruyere in a twin room with balcony for 3 nights
- Half board (breakfast and dinner)
- Afternoon BBQ on race day
- Special 4 course evening meal on race day
- Access to the hotel terrace overlooking the route for the race day viewing
- TV Screens showing race with UK coverage and commentary
- On site representative
Your Hotel —
Selected for its location, the hotel offers a premium view of the race as it passes though Alpe d’Huez and serves as the perfect base for our rides through the Alps.
- Terrace area for race day hospitality
- Located within the last km of the race with an enviable vantage point
- Large screens displaying daily tour coverage
- Free WiFi
- Bike storage facility on site
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Twin Room at rear with balcony. You may choose to upgrade to a Twin Room at the front with balcony.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. Just for you: Afternoon BBQ and a special 4 course evening meal on race day.
Fuel up each morning with a hearty buffet breakfast including continental and International favourites.
In the afternoon, the south facing sun terrace is a great spot to soak up some sunshine with a light snack and a cold beer.
The popular 'Sphere bar' is situated on the lower ground floor and is an ideal spot for reminiscing on the day's exciting activities!
Your Journey —
Flights: Our flights go to Geneva Airport (211KM), but it is also possible to fly into Lyons (154KM) if you wish to arrange this independently.
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included.
Car Hire: Members booking a flight inclusive offer may add car hire at the next stage of booking process for an additional fee (recommended.)