We Love —
- A ski-in-ski-out hotel with a sunny south-facing terrace, children's clubs for all ages, and a wellness centre with Decléor treatments.
- Set at the foot of the ski slopes in L'Alpe d'Huez, just 100 metres from the chairlifts.
- Stay in a Standard Room and get to choose from either Full Board or All Inclusive dining.
- Book your ski equipment with Skiset and save up to 50%.
Customer reviews —
We have not yet received enough customer reviews to display an average score.
Your Destination —
Top up your tan on the sunny south-facing slopes, as you ski downhill, snowboard or cross-country in this varied terrain. When you buy a ski pass it gives you the freedom to enjoy the entire L'Alpe d'Huez Grand Domaine ski area.
Your hotel is located at the bottom of the slopes, so you can ski right out to the lifts. There is plenty of entertainment in the resort too, including an ice skating rink, cinema, swimming pool, and laser games, as well as plenty of bars and restaurants.
Hotel Club Les Bergers 4* —
A large south-facing terrace with a view of the slopes, an entertainment room and bar, an indulging spa including a sauna and hammam, and children's clubs for all ages make this the perfect family-friendly property.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Standard Room
The windows look out to a view of the resort.
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis
This offer is based on either a Full Board stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal served in the main restaurant - excludes drinks) or an All Inclusive stay (Breakfast, lunch and evening meal with a selection of snacks and drinks).
The sunny south facing terrace is the perfect spot to enjoy a drink and snack after a day on the slopes, whilst the bar is lively and friendly after dark.
Enjoy beauty treatments and massages by Decléor at the tranquil spa - a wonderful space to retreat to after a day on the slopes. Facilities include a hammam and sauna too.
Children from 18 months to 17 years will be looked after in clubs suitable for their age and led by qualified and friendly childcare professionals.
- Club Baby from 18 months to 3 years old offered except during French and Belgian school holidays
- Club Mini from 4 to 6 years old
- Club Junior from 7 to 10 years old
- Club Teens from 11 to 13 years old during French school holidays
- Club Ados from 14 to 17 years old during French school holidays
Your Skiset —
Skiset is no.1 in ski rentals and guarantees:
- Quality of service
- Quality equipment at reduced prices
- A wide range of skis and snowboards
- An offer adapted to a variety of levels and ages
Your Journey to Hotel Club Les Bergers 4* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add private transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers with recommended durations only - subject to availability).
Car Hire: Car hire can be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only).