We Love —
- This five-star boutique hotel is situated right in Prague's popular Wenceslas Square, featuring the stylish COMO restaurant and a unique nuclear bunker - part of the city's Cold War Museum.
- Stay next to the State Opera and the National Museum - just a short walk from the historic city centre of one of Europe's most beautiful cities.
- During their stay, our members will be accommodated in a Superior City View Room, complete with a delicious daily breakfast!
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Take a magical stroll down cobbled lanes through the Old Town and visit Prague’s 9th-century castle, not just the largest and most ancient in the world but also the size of 7 football fields. Wake before dawn to watch the sun rise over the stunning Charles IV bridge, complete with its 16 arches and 30 Baroque statues, and capture a breathtaking view that you will never forget. Alternatively, go to the 550-year-old U Medvidku Beer Hall and sample the drink for which Prague is world-renowned; beer.
- Astronomical Clock: 900m / 11 min walk
- Charles Bridge: 1.5 km / 18 min walk
- Prague Castle: 2.4 km / 32 min walk
- St. Vitus Cathedral: 2.9 km / 39 min walk
- Dancing House: 1.5 km / 19 min walk
- Petrin: 3.8 km / 54 min walk
- Prague Zoo: 8.1 km / 20 min drive
Hotel Jalta 5* —
Just for you:
- Free entrance to the hotel's nuclear fallout shelter
At this hotel, you will also find an original screen print of Franz Kafka by Andy Warhol - this really is a unique place to stay! The COMO Restaurant is the icing on the cake - cool, sophisticated and with a stunning bar and terrace overlooking the city, this is the place to be seen in Prague.
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a stay in a Superior City View Room.
Superior City View Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- Complimentary coffee and cake in the Como Restaurant
Head here to enjoy Mediterranean, Asian and Czech cuisine in stylish and chic surroundings. Drawing a hip young crowd, this bar and terrace is a fabulous place to people watch, admiring the bustling boulevards of downtown Prague lit up beneath you.
Please note: some dining outlets/menu items and premium, branded and international drinks may not be included and may incur a surcharge payable locally. Meals, snacks and drinks may be available at selected times only.
Your Optional Excursions —
Prague Card: Transport, Museums, & Discounts - 3 days
This pass provides visitors with access to museums, monuments, and tourist activities only once. Temporary exhibitions are not always included.
Transfers are only included for the duration of the pass
Your Journey to Hotel Jalta 5* —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: It may be possible to add return transfers at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability).
For inbound transfer arrangements please confirm with your transfer provider when you arrive. Alternatively, please check with the reception of your accommodation. If you still require assistance, please call the transfer provider directly.
Car Hire: For the freedom to explore your destination at your own pace, Sixt car hire may be added at the next stage of the booking process for an additional fee (flight inclusive offers only - subject to availability and Sixt office opening times upon your arrival).