We Love —
- Experience contemporary design and elegant accents at Riu Plaza Times Square, situated right in the heart of Midtown Manhattan.
- Enjoy proximity to New York's must-sees, including Times Square, Central Park and 5th Avenue.
- Our members will stay in a Deluxe Room and start each day with a classically American buffet breakfast - the perfect fuel for a day exploring the Big Apple!
Customer reviews —
TripAdvisor score —
This offer is non-refundable
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
Visiting the city's iconic sights is only part of the appeal of this metropolis. The shimmering lights of Broadway, the jazz clubs of downtown, the indie rock scene of Brooklyn, and highbrow cultural fare at Lincoln Center are all part of the incredibly varied cultural scene.
Situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, Riu Plaza New York Times Square boasts proximity to New York's must-sees including Central Park, the luxury boutiques of 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building and Carnegie Hall.
Local attractions (city breaks)
- Times Square: 260m / 3 mins
- Rockefeller Centre: 1km / 13 mins
- Carnegie Hall: 1.2km /16 mins
- MoMA: 1.2km / 16 mins
- Central Park: 1.5km / 19 mins
- Empire State Building: 1.6km / 20 mins
Riu Plaza New York Times Square 4* —
Just for you:
- Half day Manhattan city tour
- MOMA ticket only (the guide won’t be with the Clients, no transfers)
- One World Observatory ticket only (the guide won’t be with the Clients, no transfers)
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel (included in the facility fee)
- Use of computers with Internet access (included in the facility fee)
- Concierge service
- Luggage store on arrival and departure day (included in the facility fee)
- Package receipt service (at a charge), package storage for up to 3 days
- 8th Avenue Restaurant
- Capital Grab & Go
- Gym, open 24 hrs (included in the facility fee)
Please note: There is a reduced facility fee of $12 plus tax per day to be paid directly to the hotel
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Deluxe Room
Sleeps up to
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you: 1 x buffet dinner at the Riu Plaza Times Square
Fashion Restaurant and Bar has you covered when it comes to drinks and meals. Lunch and dinner are à la carte, while snacks are on offer throughout the day.
Open for buffet breakfasts, lunch and dinner.
Grab & Go
Grab & Go offers up quick snacks and drinks throughout the day.
Your Journey to Riu Plaza Times Square —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Shared transfers are included.
Distance from JFK airport to Riu Plaza Times Square: 43.5km / 1h 4 mins
Distance from Newark airport to Riu Plaza Times Square: 29km / 1h
Visa Waiver Programme —
If you are travelling to the USA or choose a flight option with a US layover, the US authorities have introduced a requirement for passengers travelling under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP), to register for Electronic Travel Authority. Passengers who have not applied for and received travel authorisation via ESTA prior to travel may be denied boarding, experience delayed processing, or be denied admission at the US port of entry. However, neither possession of a visa, nor meeting the basic requirements for travelling visa-free on the VWP, guarantees admission to the United States. As with most countries, the final determination of admissibility is made by immigration officials at the port of entry. Please remember that issue of ESTA does not guarantee admissibility to the United States - it is only part of the travel approval process. All queries in relation to this requirement should be addressed via the US Embassy Consular department.
Please remember that if you are refused boarding or denied admission at the US port of entry, you will still be subject to our cancellation charges in accordance with the terms of our contract with you.
How do I apply for ESTA?
There is an online application form which is available now at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Prior to travel, you will need to visit this website and fill in the on-line application (currently in English only).