We Love —
- Delve into the hotel's thriving neighbourhood - home to Michelin starred restaurants, art galleries, shopping and theatres.
- Occupying a 21-story building that dates back to 1927, The Marmara Park Avenue is an up-and-coming landmark in its own right, defined by a subtle elegance that uplifts the ordinary.
- Experience the finer side of life with this carefully designed hotel that boasts sleek interiors & hand-crafted local artwork.
Customer reviews —
Please note: this offer is non-refundable.
Book Now, Pay Later —
Booking 35 days in advance and spending over £500 per person? No need to pay in full today! Just select the 30% deposit option on our payment page (terms & conditions apply)
Your Destination —
- Empire State Building: 7min / 0.3mile by foot
- Times Square: 15min (2 stops) on line N, Q or R from 34th Street - Herald Square
- Central Square: 20min (3 stops) on line N, Q or R from 34th Street - Herald Square
All times & distances are approximate, public transport times include walking times
Your Hotel —
Thanks to your sought after location on a quiet corner of Midtown Manhattan you are just moments from the iconic attractions of New York City. From the Empire State Building and the legendary boutiques of Fifth Avenue, to the serenity of Madison Square Park, The Marmara Park Avenue delivers the best of Manhattan.
Attention to detail is everywhere in this luxury hotel, from the lobby's hand-blown glass to the custom design furniture in each room, this hotel is a sight to behold. The Marmara Park Avenue is also a proud supporter of New York City's arty side with custom art from local artists on display throughout.
Experience the finer side of life with contemporary design, light and airy rooms that are bathed in light from oversized loft windows & luxuriously appointed marble bathrooms.
- 128 Rooms (40 with terraces)
- An iPad Air connected 24/7 to Guest Services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary NY Times & WSJ in iPads
- 55“ LED Smart TVs in every room with more than 78 channels
- Wellness Centre with signature spa services
- Indoor Pool
- 24hr Fitness Centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Guest Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a room only stay.
This hotel provides of the sophistication of a Manhattan wine bar without you having to leave its sleek interiors. Enjoy a carefully crafted cocktail or a fruity glass of wine in the hotel's eye-catching lobby...its the perfect location for an aperitif before heading out into the bustling streets for the gastronomic adventure that is available on this island.
Your Time —
- Turkish Hammam
- Relaxation Area
- Subterranean Lap Pool
- Experience Shower
- Signature Spa Services
Your Journey —
Flights: The flights included are with either a scheduled or no frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Transfers: Are not included
Public Transport: When staying at Marmara Park Avenue there are 2 subway stations within easy reach, your hotel is approximately:
- 1min / 60m from 33rd Street Subway Station which is on lines 4 or 6 with direct access to the Tribeca district
- 10min / 700m from 34th Street - Herald Square which is on lines N, Q & R with direct access to Times Square & Central Park
Visa Waiver Programme —
If you are travelling to the USA or choose a flight option with a US layover, the US authorities have introduced a requirement for passengers travelling under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP), to register for Electronic Travel Authority. Passengers who have not applied for and received travel authorisation via ESTA prior to travel may be denied boarding, experience delayed processing, or be denied admission at the US port of entry. However, neither possession of a visa, nor meeting the basic requirements for travelling visa-free on the VWP, guarantees admission to the United States. As with most countries, the final determination of admissibility is made by immigration officials at the port of entry. Please remember that issue of ESTA does not guarantee admissibility to the United States - it is only part of the travel approval process. All queries in relation to this requirement should be addressed via the US Embassy Consular department.
Please remember that if you are refused boarding or denied admission at the US port of entry, you will still be subject to our cancellation charges in accordance with the terms of our contract with you.
How do I apply for ESTA?
There is an online application form which is available now at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Prior to travel, you will need to visit this website and fill in the on-line application (currently in English only).