We Love —
- Three reasons we think you’ll love this offer:
- Free upgrade to a Grand Luxury King Room.
- Recipient of the most coveted AAA Five-Diamond award for 2012.
- The resort is situated irectly across from Bal Harbour Shops and minutes away from South Beach.
Customer reviews —
Contact Us —
For any additional information on this offer or assistance in making your reservation please call one of our dedicated team on 01324 744508 or email email@example.com.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 20:00 and Saturdays from 10:00 – 18:00.
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Miami Beach is located on the edge of the Atlantic just 15 minutes north of South Beach. It's hard to imagine a more exclusive setting for the Bal Harbour hotel, surrounded by lush tropical gardens, silky beaches, and extraordinary designer fashions. One of the most distinguished neighbourhoods in South Florida, Bal Harbour and the surrounding Miami area provide an escape like no other, with the Atlantic Ocean at your doorstep, the legendary Bal Harbour Shops just across Collins Avenue and an exclusive selection of places of interest within a short drive.
Bal Harbour Florida is an exclusive island village of only 3,300 people located on Miami Beach just 15 minutes north of South Beach. The ‘village' is located on the south bank of the only inlet on the barrier island between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway of Miami Beach. The location and proximity of this Miami Beach luxury hotel is ideal, allowing for an exclusive oceanfront village oasis coupled with the ease of access to its neighbours to the north and south.
Bal Harbour is known as South Florida's glamour and fashion capital and this Miami Beach luxury hotel is directly across the street from one of the most luxurious shopping venues in the world, the Bal Harbour Shops. A favourite destination for many jet-setting visitors and part-time residents, Bal Harbour hosts an assemblage of nearly 100 prestigious boutiques and shops, on par with shops in New York, Beverly Hills, Paris, London, and Milan.
Hotel Description —
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Miami Beach, recognised by Forbes as “the most anticipated hotel opening of 2012" and recipient of the most coveted AAA Five-Diamond award for 2012, is a peerless haven of oceanfront elegance, quiet unwavering taste, anticipatory service and seductive amenities.
The St. Regis in Bal Harbour features a total of 243 elegantly appointed guest accommodations which all include spacious glass-enclosed balconies with floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of the ocean and white sand beach.
Hotel Services —
• Babysitting service
• Disability accessible facilities
• Laundry/Valet service
• Luggage storage
• Multilingual staff
• Safe deposit boxes
• Translation services
• St. Regis butler service
• 100% Non-smoking facilities
• 24-Hour security
• 24-Hour front desk
• Concierge desk
• Fitness suite
• Remède spa
• Bal Harbour beach
• The St. Regis pool & beach
• Wireless High Speed Internet Access in public areas
• Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Access in guest rooms
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
This offer is based on a Grand Lux Room with a free upgrade to a Grand Lux King Room. You may choose to upgrade your stay to a Deluxe Ocean Front Suite, simply select this option in the next stage of the booking process.
Eating & Drinking —
This offer is based on a room only basis.
The St. Regis Bal Harbour’s restaurants each present an exquisite culinary experience.
Atlántico – The casually elegant Atlantico and its canopied terrace are perfect for breakfast. Enjoy an a la carte breakfast menu that incorporates the freshest ingredients into expansive and satisfying local and international selections you won’t find anywhere else.
J&G Grill – J&G Grill at The St. Regis Bal Harbour, inspired by international star Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten, sets new standards for Miami and South Florida as a world-class dining destination. A comfortable yet elegant hideaway with floor-to-ceiling windows and incredible ocean views, here is signature Jean-Georges sophistication realised far from home.
Fresco Beach Bar & Grill – The contemporary Fresco serves up an eclectic menu with South American flair in a magnificent oceanfront setting – and just steps from the beach. Enjoy delectable fare, cooled by a refreshing beverage. In addition to drink specialties that meld perfectly with the beach breezes, there is a full selection of wine, champagne and specialty blended cocktails.
St. Regis Bar and Wine Vault – The St. Regis Bar is the ideal setting for before or after dinner drinks and tapas inspired appetizers. Paying homage to St. Regis tradition and the infamous King Cole Bar in New York, the bar is graced with a commissioned mural – “Eyes of the Stars” by Santiago Rubino of Miami – a magnificent piece of graffiti mixed with Art Deco and depicting the modern vision of St. Regis.
Leisure Activities —
Shopping - Bal Harbour Shops boasts the highest concentration of designer boutiques in the country and more than 100 of the world's top brands. Bal Harbour Shops also consists of the nation's highest concentration of world-class jewellery and watches
Culture & Entertainment - Mere minutes from the whirlwind energy of the world-renowned South Beach, Ocean Drive, and the Art Deco District, The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, Miami Beach is the perfect place to expand your incomparable lifestyle amid the vibrant energy and artistry of South Florida. Guests of the Bal Harbour resort will enjoy easy access to the refined entertainment options of Miami as well as the surrounding area.
Beach and Oceanfront Pools - The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is proud to bring the luxury of Bal Harbour to its outdoor areas, perfectly orchestrated in a naturally beautiful setting with lush gardens and spectacular Atlantic views. Here is a peerless heaven where guests enjoy oceanfront refined elegance, bespoke service and unrivalled amenities – from relaxing in a luxurious, fully equipped seaside cabana, or taking in the ocean breezes in one of the daybeds among the many secluded enclaves, to casually sipping drinks or dining with friends and family at the oceanfront grill, Fresco. The Beach experience is highlighted by a magnificent 1,000-foot white sand beach, complete with private cabanas for daily rental, beach services and special amenities.
Remède® Spa - An oasis of refinement and tranquillity, Remède Spa transports guests through its exceptional design and indulgent treatments. Featuring a striking design, unique and luxurious materials and occupying 14,000 square feet, Remède Spa sets a new standard for Miami spas, offering a refined elegance and an exclusive treatment menu that embraces Bal Harbour’s chic, fashionable vibe and spectacular seaside location.
Your Contract —
If you book a package which includes flights, your contract will be with Voyage Privé. The air holiday package(s) shown are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 10170.
If you book a package which does not include flights, then ATOL protection does not apply. Your contract will be with the provider of the accommodation and not Voyage Privé. Voyage Privé acts only as agent for the accommodation provider.
Please read our booking conditions before confirming your holiday.
Flights Inclusive Offers —
The flights included are with either a scheduled or no-frills airline and are subject to live availability and prices can change. You can choose your preferred departure times during the booking process. Please select your flight options carefully as departure and arrival airports may differ.
Useful Information —
• UK nationals need a valid passport to visit the USA
• International travellers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are now subject to enhanced security requirements and will be required to pay an administrative fee. All eligible travellers who wish to travel to the US under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorisation and then pay the fee prior to travelling to the United States. For more information visit www.fco.gov.uk
• For further information on passports & visas, visit the ‘Travel advice’ page in the ‘Help’ section
• The nearest airport is Miami International Airport
• When entering travellers' names on the final page of the booking process please be certain that the first and surnames of all passengers match exactly what is written in the passports that will be used on the date of travel. Any errors will result in an administrative fee in order to change your tickets.
• Please note that the location shown on our map is to be used as a guide only and the actual location of the property may differ
• Although we endeavour to provide up to date information we cannot guarantee that all hotel facilities and services will be available during your stay, especially when travelling out of the main holiday periods
• Star rating standards may differ to that of the UK, depending on the country of travel