We Love —
- Bluebell cottage is cosy and provides a home from home experience, combining spacious rooms and open plan living
- This two classic Cornish cottage is set in mature, landscaped grounds of the Hustyns Resort, surrounded by 100 acres of tranquil Cornwall countryside
- Perfectly located for exploring Wadebridge, Padstow, Port Isaac and Polzeath
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Wadebridge (3.5 miles away) is perfectly placed for discovering the region’s abundant natural attractions and activities, and to mine the rich seam of history, myth and folklore so evocative of Cornwall. Whether on a quest for King Arthur at Tintagel Castle, in search of Cornwall’s literary links to Betjeman and du Maurier, or the cuisine of celebrity chef Rick Stein at his Padstow eateries; it’s all within easy reach.
Bustling market towns, smugglers’ coves, historic monuments, grand houses and gardens, awesome coast and countryside all await you. If you’re ready to ride the surf or tee off within the sight and sound of crashing waves, it’s here. There’s an activity for everyone from crazy golf and sea or coarse fishing, to adrenalin pumping extreme sports such as coasteering. Golfers are well served with 35 golf clubs open to the public, including nearby at St. Kew (8 miles away) and St. Enodoc (10 miles away). For a taste of the Cornish coast, head down to Polzeath Beach (11 miles away).
The Eden Project is a must visit for nature enthusiasts - a series of amazing gardens housed in tropical biomes that nestle in a crater the size of 30 football pitches.
Your Hotel —
Lost in a swathe of Cornish countryside, the hotel is the perfect place to unwind in a lap of luxury. There is a superb restaurant and bar, a sumptuous spa and the exquisitely appointed guestrooms provide everything expected by the discerning guest.
- Car parking
- Children’s playground
- Children’s pool
- Disabled parking
- Fitness centre
- Jogging track
- Steam room
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Table tennis
- Tennis full court
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Accommodation —
This offer is based on a stay in Bluebell Cottage.
The cottage has open plan living and dining areas with a wooden floor and attractive rugs that give the space a warm atmosphere, with ample seating for 6 people. The properties enjoy a dual aspect gas fired fireplace partitioning the dining room and the lounge, which proves ideal for cosy nights in. There are French doors that lead out to the terrace, making it easy to enjoy the private garden and decking.
The cottages themselves are surrounded by 100 acres of tranquil Cornwall countryside and are ideally located for exploring Wadebridge and the North Cornish coastline. You’ll find the sandy beaches and famous seafood restaurants of Padstow just 20 minutes away by car, as well as the home of Doc Martin at Port Isaac also a short car drive away.
The beautiful golden sands of legendary surfing mecca Polzeath and tranquil Daymer Bay are also just a short journey from the cottage. The famous Camel Trail which follows what used to be a railway line, can be accessed in nearby Wadebridge where you can either walk or hire a bicycle and ride to Padstow for a traditional Cornish Pasty and relaxing drink.
- Bedroom 1 (top floor): King size bedroom with en-suite
- Bedroom 2 (top floor): Twin bedroom
- Bedroom 3 (ground floor): King size bedroom with en-suite
- Top floor family bathroom
- TV's in all bedrooms
- Enclosed Private Garden front and back with outdoor deck to rear
- Living room with Satellite TV, DVD, Stereo and CD player
- Fully fitted kitchen including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Coin-operated Sauna - £2 per 40 minutes
- Access to hotel facilities including gym, tennis courts, indoor pool and jacuzzi
- Car Parking at main resort Car Park with drop off parking at front of property
- Central heating
- Linen and towels provided
- Ironing facilities
- Dogs accepted on request
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a self-catering stay.
Make use of the extensive kitchen facilities in your cottage and craft delicious meals with your friends and family. Facilities include cooker, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, toaster and dining room.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Upon arrival arrival guests can go direct to the properties and use the key codes (info below).
Hustyns address is:
Bluebell (Lodge 5)
Hustyns, St Breock Downs, Wadebridge, Saint Breock PL27 7LG