We Love —
- This privately owned country house hotel is one of Somerset's best kept secrets located in the beautiful Quantock Hills
- Each room has been individually styled offering both comfort and luxury
- After a day of exploring the area, indulge in your complimentary cream tea
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The area is rich in culture and history; Glastonbury and Wells Cathedral, Hestercombe Gardens, Barrington Court, Exmoor National Park, the West Somerset Steam Railway, Sheppy's Cider Museum and Dunster Castle are amongst the many attractions on offer.
Your Hotel —
Combe House is a privately owned country house hotel located in Somerset's beautiful Quantock Hills. It offers luxury accommodation, superb food sourced from local suppliers, great wine, beers and of course Somerset cider. Children and well behaved pets are most welcome.
Please note: this offer is non-refundable.
Number of rooms: 17
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a Standard Room.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay. Just for you: complimentary cream tea for x2 people.
Whether it's a tasty lunch washed down with some fine Somerset cider, an evening dinner or maybe a bespoke menu for a private celebration - you'll find it all at Combe House.
Your Time —
De-stress, relax and let yourself be pampered in the onsite health and beauty centre, "The Treatment Rooms".
Choose from a range of beauty treatments, wellbeing and relaxation therapies that will leave you feeling refreshed, revitalised and rested. Some of the treatments on offer include: deep tissue massage, Manuka honey sugar scrub, hot stone back treatment and body wrap.
Your Journey —
From the M5 Motorway:
- When travelling North take exit 24; when travelling South take exit 23
- Follow signs for Bridgwater, drive into Bridgwater and follow signs for Minehead A39, Holford is 11 miles past Bridgwater on the A39
- After passing by the village of Nether Stowey you will soon reach Holford
- Turn immediately left before the 'Plough Inn' and follow the lane through the village
- Keep left at the fork in the road signed to Holford Combe
- Continue straight up the 'Combe' for 600 yards and the hotel is on the right hand side