We Love —
- The fabulous Principal Oxford Spires Hotel 4*, located in the heart of New Hinksey, boasts an elegant setting with contemporary features and pleasant views of the surrounding grounds.
- The location of the Oxford Spires offers guests the best of both worlds - set in acres of peaceful parkland, yet only half a mile from Oxford city centre.
- Our members can take advantage of being in walking distance to historic buildings, fascinating museums, fantastic restaurants, that all have a unique, world-wide appeal.
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
The elegant honey-coloured buildings of the colleges that make up the university, some dating back 750 years, wrap around tranquil courtyards along narrow cobbled lanes, and inside their grounds, a studious calm reigns.
But along with the rich history, tradition and lively academic life, there is a world beyond the college walls. Jericho, in the northwest, is the trendy, artsy end of town, with swanky bars, restaurants and an art-house cinema. East Oxford is a gritty, ethnically diverse area packed with cheap places to eat and drink. Further out, in the salubrious northern suburb of Summer-town, you'll find upmarket restaurants and bars.
- Christ Church: 5min / 1miles by car
- Oxford Castle: 6min / 1.4miles by car
- University Church: 11min / 2.7miles by car
Principal Oxford Spires Hotel 4* —
It boasts beautifully furnished, luxurious accommodation and an excellent restaurant where you can enjoy contemporary British cuisine and a traditional afternoon tea in the elegant lounge.
Guests can also make use of Willows Leisure Club, which includes a swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room and a range of beauty treatments.
- Number of rooms: 181
- Room Service
- Fitness Centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business Centre
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting Rooms
- Laundry Service
- Banquet Room
- Conference Facilities
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Room
Sleeps up to
Measuring 25m², the contemporary and stylish Deluxe Rooms include luxurious toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, as well as full amenities including hair straighteners, an iPod docking station, a magnifying mirror, and more.
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Just for you:
- 3 course dinner from the A La Carte menu each night
- Complimentary Glass of Prosecco with dinner per person
With its floor to ceiling windows overlooking the grounds, this restaurant provides a delightful setting in which to enjoy imaginative, contemporary dishes. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday carvery can all be enjoyed in these charming surroundings. In the evening, try the table d’hôte menu, prepared by the expert chefs using the finest ingredients.
Deacons Bar & Lounge
If you fancy a light meal, a snack or just a drink, pull up a comfortable chair and relax in Deacons Bar and Lounge. With its floor to ceiling windows overlooking the patio, it is the ideal spot to quench your thirst or satisfy your appetite after a busy day in Oxford.
Your Time —
Enjoy a heated swimming pool, spa pool, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gym - which is open to both hotel guests and the general public. Here, you'll also find two beauty suites that deliver a range of indulging body, face and nail treatments.
Your Journey to Oxford Spires Hotel 4* —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Oxford Spires Hotel 4* address:
Abingdon Road, Oxford