We Love —
- De Vere Oxford Thames effortlessly blending historic charm and modernity.
- In 30 acres of scenic parkland, this hotel overlooks the River Thames. It offers luxurious rooms, a swimming pool, spa and gym, just 4 miles from Oxford.
- Our members will enjoy the River View Room Restaurant which has AA rosette of British classics, curated by BBC Masterchef: The Professionals’ Claudio Costea.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
The elegant honey-coloured buildings of the colleges that make up the university, some dating back 750 years, wrap around tranquil courtyards along narrow cobbled lanes, and inside their grounds, a studious calm reigns.
But along with the rich history, tradition and lively academic life, there is a world beyond the college walls. Jericho, in the northwest, is the trendy, artsy end of town, with swanky bars, restaurants and an art-house cinema. East Oxford is a gritty, ethnically diverse area packed with cheap places to eat and drink. Further out, in the salubrious northern suburb of Summertown, you'll find upmarket restaurants and bars.
- Christ Church: 15min / 4miles by car
- Oxford Castle: 15min / 4.4miles by car
- University Church: 15min / 3.5miles by car
De Vere Oxford Thames 4* —
Some of the rooms in this historic hotel date back to the 12th century, as you walk from room to room you will be met with ornate windows, characterful oak beams & chic modern decor all presented in one elegant mix.
- Fitness centre
- Free wi-fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an upgrade to a Deluxe Room.
Sleeps up to
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a half board stay. (Breakfast and evening meal served in main restaurant - excludes drinks) Just for you: Glass of prosecco with dinner per person.
Crusaders Bar offers original beams, high ceilings and an alluring fireplace; a remarkable setting for a relaxing drink or a light meal.
Your Time —
Your Journey to De Vere Oxford Thames 4* —
Transport is not included in this offer.