We Love —
- Set in the heart of the vibrant East End, the award-winning Town Hall Hotel combines architectural splendour with cutting-edge design.
- Bethnal Green is a with easily accessible public transport links to the centre of the capital.
- Our members can choose from an Executive Studio or a One Bedroom Apartment, with breakfast included.
Customer reviews —
“This hotel is packed full of character in a part of town that's packed with just as much character. Location is amazing...walkable to Broadway Market, Columbia Road, and even into Shoreditch. The room was superb, all the luxuries you expect. Hotel was beautiful. Breakfast absolutely delicious and served in fantastic and relaxing setting. Pool was delightful! And so rare in London hotels!”
Posted on 03 December 2015
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Bethnal Green is popular with artists, musicians and young professionals, and its array of boutique shops, eclectic bars and niche fashion outlets make it a lively and interesting place to be. With the accommodation situated close to tube stations and bus stops, you will be able to get around London with ease.
- Victoria & Albert Museum of Childhood: 3min / 260m walk
- Shoreditch: 15min on the Number 8 bus or 20min walk
- Leadenhall Market: 15min / 3.3km drive or 15min (2 stops) on the Central Line
- St Paul's Cathedral: 20min / 5km drive or 15min (3 stops) on the Central Line
- Tower of London & Tower Bridge: 20min / 4km drive or 30min on the underground
- Oxford Street & Tottenham Court Road: 30min / 6.2km drive or 17min (6 stops) on the Central Line
- Buckingham Palace: 30min / 8km drive or 35min on the Underground
- Notting Hill: 50min drive / 12.2km drive or 30min (12 stops) on the Central Line
All times & distances are approximate. Public transport times include walking times.
Town Hall Hotel & Apartments 5* —
2010 marked the opening of The Town Hall Hotel & Apartments in the former Bethnal Green Town Hall. The beautifully restored establishment elegantly incorporates contemporary interior restructuring into the elegant period property.
- Check in: 2pm / check out: 11am
- 98 rooms and apartments
- Restaurant & Bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor swimming pool & Fitness centre
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on an Executive Studio.
If there are 3 guests you will be accommodated in a One Bedroom Apartment.
Sleeps Up To
One Bedroom Apartment
Sleeps Up To
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a Bed and Breakfast stay.
Home to Lee Westcott's creative menu of modern European cuisine consisting of five snacks, five starters and five mains, all made with local and seasonal British produce, with a six-course tasting menu also available. Pure, natural and honest cooking, presented in a relaxed atmosphere.
A simple a la carte menu enables the Chefs to produce dishes of an exceptional quality at very affordable prices. The menu changes continuously, allowing the chefs to create new dishes when ingredients come into season. Designed and cooked with their winning combination of creative flair and attention to detail, each dish is a delight.
Corner Room takes bookings for both lunch and dinner, and we recommend that you book in advance, especially on the weekends, for a chance to enjoy exquisite cooking. The intimate, quirkily-designed dining room is informal in atmosphere and children are welcomed.
24 hour room service is also available.
Your Time —
If you're looking to let off some steam, the fitness centre has everything you need. Conveniently situated in the basement of the hotel, but naturally lit by a large skylight, a full range of equipment in a glass-walled gym that overlooks the 15 metre swimming pool.
Your Journey to Town Hall Hotel & Apartments 5* —
Transport is not included with this offer.
Town Hall Hotel & Apartments
Patriot Square, Bethnal Green
Public Transport: Your hotel is just 5 minutes walk / 450m from Bethnal Green Tube Station which is on the Central line with direct links to St Paul's Cathedral, Oxford Street, Stratford Olympic Centre & Notting Hill.