We Love —
- Overlooking the beautiful Hyde Park, this lovely Victorian building houses the 4* Thistle Hyde Park hotel, brilliantly located for discovering the highlights of the city
- The hotel boasts a blend of elegant grandeur and modern comforts so that you can return after a day of sightseeing, to a relaxing and peaceful space.
- Our members can enjoy a complimentary room upgrade with breakfast included as well as complimentary Wifi.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
With brilliant views over the Park and Kensington Gardens, the hotel is more than a comfortable base from which to explore and enjoy the West End's theatres and shops.
Culturally, London is breathtaking, with its galleries and museums among some of the most prestigious and comprehensive on earth. From the world-famous Shakespearean performances of the Globe Theatre to the cutting-edge artists pushing boundaries inside the Tate Modern, a staggering number of London's cultural attractions are within easy reach of the hotel.
- Covent Garden - 25 minutes
- London Eye - 30 minutes
- British Museum - 20 minutes
- Marble Arch - 12 minutes
- House of Parliament - 25 minutes
- Kensington Palace - 8 minutes
Distances based on approximate driving time.
Thistle Hyde Park 4* —
All rooms are well equipped to provide a comfortable retreat for you on your city break. Enjoy elegant style alongside all the modern conveniences you need. The hotel restaurant offers delicious cuisine and a relaxing lounge bar, as well as a 24-hour room service menu for round the clock requests!
- Room service
- Car park
- 54 rooms
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
This offer is based on a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Room.
Just for you: Free Wi-fi
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast board basis.
With so much to do in London, a sumptuous Full English Breakfast Buffet will get your day off to a great start. During the day, take a load off while relaxing in the elegant lounge bar with its comprehensive drinks selection and experienced bar staff. You can also take advantage of 24-hour room service, offering drinks and light bites all evening.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
At Marble Arch Roundabout, take the exit to Bayswater Road (A40) and follow signs for Notting Hill Gate (A402). After Lancaster Gate Tube Station, take the second right into Lancaster Gate and immediately turn right into Thistle Hyde Park. SATNAV postcode: W23NR.
Looking for more options in London? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now