We Love —
- Occupying 3 elegantly restored 19th century townhouses, this hotel is just minutes away from Hyde Park.
- This tranquil, refined hotel offers easy access to many of London's top attractions such as Kensington Palace, The Royal Albert Hall and Portobello Road.
- Step into a bygone era with rooms that feature period furniture and original oil paintings. Handmade beds with silk details and limestone bathrooms create an atmosphere of exclusivity.
Customer reviews —
“Great location, handy for the Central line, able to walk through parks to reach central sites, lots of choice for eating 15-20 minutes walk away on Bayswater road/ Notting Hill Gate. Quiet.Staff all very friendly (and we seemed to meet most of them, reception, catering, housekeeping) and eager to please. Organised room change, actually an upgrade, very quickly. (because of noise from ventilation system outside which might not bother other people)Room clean, very warm and cosy. Nice linens. Cookies, bottled water and newspaper daily. The turn down service made it nice to come back to late at night. The heating could be turned off at night and you could open a window.”
Posted on 23 January 2016
TripAdvisor score —
Permanent Collection —
You have not yet found your dream getaway from our holiday deals? Discover our year-round selection of high-end accommodation at public prices from our hotel partners.
The Permanent Collection is a selection of the best high-end properties: luxury hotels, chic boutique hotels and elegant villas ... If you book accommodation through our Permanent Collection, you will receive a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount, to be redeemed on your next Voyage Privé booking. And to make your stay even more enjoyable, we have negotiated two exclusive perks.
Please note: Permanent Collection rates are non-refundable, non-changeable.
Destination...London, Paddington —
And that is only some of its charm, it also benefits from a excellent location bordering Hyde Park, 145 hectares of landscaped open space which is home to pretty gardens, a regal royal palace, thought-provoking monuments & many hidden gems. Beyond that is the shopping maelstorm which is Oxford Street where you will find all manor of high-end shops. Meanwhile to the west is the eclectic market of Portobello Road, one of the most famous street markets in the world which features numerous stalls offering everything from fruit and bread to posters, clothes, ceramics and music.
- Hyde Park: 4min / 0.2miles by foot
- Oxford Street: 20min / 1miles by foot
- Notting Hill: 20min / 1mile by foot or 7min (2 stops) via the Central Line
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
Located just a few minute's walk away from Hyde Park, your hotel is within easy reach of attractions such as Kensington Palace, The Royal Albert Hall, Oxford Street, Park Lane, High Street Kensington and Portobello Road.
Treat yourself to the luxury at this carefully restored, mid 19th-century Grade II listed townhouse, made even more inviting by handmade beds swathed in 100% Irish cotton, luxury bathroom amenities & antique furnishings.
- Classic Room (20m² / max. 2 persons): These welcoming rooms feature original sash windows that look out over the roof tops of London, while your handmade Queen bed, mahogany antique desk & relaxing easy chair creates a cosy atmosphere.
- Executive Room (23m² / max. 2 persons): With views over leafy Westbourne Terrace, London rooftops or the hotel's garden, this larger room features a king sized bed just waiting for you to sink into.
- Four Poster Suite (30m² / max. 2 persons): Revel in your elegantly designed four poster room whose separate sitting room & original period oil paintings help to create an inviting space.
- Deluxe Four Poster Suite (37m² / max. 2 persons): Step into bygone era with this regally adorned room whose sitting room overlooks Westbourne Terrace & whose bedroom has a handmade four poster bed with silk ceiling and valences as well as oversized gold-gilded mirror.
Please note: the bed for the 3rd/4th guest sharing is likely to be a sofa bed or camp style bed.
Just for you: A box of chocolates & a 15% discount at the hotel's restaurant
Open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner every day, you can always be assured of a warm welcome. The menu is available throughout he hotel so you can enjoy your food in the restaurant, in comfortable chairs in the Blue Room or al fresco in the garden.
Taking a modern twist on the traditional afternoon tea concept, the Royal Park offers a Traditional, Chocolate or Christmas Afternoon Tea. Indulge in freshly baked and homemade scones served with lashings of Devonshire clotted cream and jam, as well as a wide variety of afternoon tea pastries.
Each can be served with Brut Baron de Marck champagne and speciality loose leaf tea.