We Love —
- The Nadler is a chic, elegantly designed hotel set within an original London townhouse, blending seamlessly with its Kensington surroundings
- It has recently received the 'Certificate of Excellence 2015' from TripAdvisor, highlighting its quality
- Many cultural attractions such as the Royal Albert Hall, Hyde Park, Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, Science Museum and more are all within walking distance or a short bus ride away
- The nearest station is Earl's Court, under a 5 min walk away, giving you easy access to the rest of London and all its thrilling sights
New Voyage Privé —
Carefully selected by our experts especially for you
Your Destination —
The average London street transports you back centuries with its architecture, and across continents with its population. Brimming with iconic British emblems - the ubiquitous black cab; the Houses of Parliament's soaring limestone peaks - London unites a colourful history and solid traditions with boundary-pushing creativity and true multiculturalism. Whether exploring one of its glorious markets or taking it easy in a soft green park, expect to see faces from all corners of the globe.
Culturally, London is breathtaking, with its galleries and museums among some of the most prestigious and comprehensive on earth. From the world-famous Shakespearean performances of the Globe Theatre to the cutting-edge artists pushing boundaries inside the Tate Modern, a staggering number of London's cultural attractions are within easy reach of the hotel.
Your Hotel —
The concept for The Nadler is simple - by editing out many of the 'discretionary' and rarely used traditional hotel facilities, such as a restaurant, gym and bar - they are able to keep prices low, whilst still offering high-spec rooms and suites. This concept has appealed to design conscious, independent, value-oriented guests, looking for a boutique hotel where they can stay within budget, without having to compromise on style or comfort.
Your Room —
Choose between a Standard Room or a King Room.
Cleanly designed, simple rooms make for a sound night's sleep at The Nadler Kensington. Standard rooms come with a Queen size double bed. King rooms come with a King size bed, perfect for those wanting that extra bit of comfort. Both come complete with the same amenities.
Room amenities include:
- Mini kitchen (microwave, mini-fridge and kettle)
- Brita Water Filter Tap
- Personal Nespresso coffee machines with free coffee
- Oversized showers
- Complimentary Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- 26" HDTV
- Free wi-fi
- Radio, games and a 6000 track music library all via your HDTV
- Individually controlled heating and cooling
- Workstation with ample power points including European 220V
- In-room safe
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a room only stay.
Your room includes a mini kitchen, complete with a microwave, mini-fridge and kettle, letting you make simple meals within the comfort of your room. Enjoy your mornings with a quality cup of coffee from your Nespresso coffee machine.
Breakfast can be served in your room at an additional cost. This can be booked at reception.
Your Journey —
Transfers: Transfers are not included. The nearest underground station is Earl's Court, under a 5 min walk away.