We Love —
- This quiet boutique hotel, tucked away on a residential street in leafy Knightsbridge, offers a unique and exquisite stay in the heart of England's capital.
- With the iconic Harrods, impressive Natural History Museum & peaceful Hyde Park all on your doorstep this hotel is truly in an unbeatable location!
- Our members will be treated to an indulgent complimentary cream tea on this peaceful retreat.
Your Destination —
In amongst the designer boutiques that punctuate this shoppers’ paradise is a plethora of restaurants, cafés and bars offering an exceptional choice of international cuisine – our close relationship with neighbourhood restaurants means we can provide you with an exceptional fare, delivered to your room.
If culture is what you seek, then you are in the prime location. The Beaufort is just a short walk away from some of London’s most prized museums, including the Victoria & Albert, Science and the Natural History Museums.
Take a 10-minute stroll to Hyde Park to experience why London is considered one of the greenest capitals in the world, and as day turns to night the bright lights of the West End beckon – hop into a taxi and enjoy the city vibe.
- Harrods: 2min / 210m by foot
- Victoria & Albert Museum: 7min / 500m by foot
- Natural History Museum: 10min / 750m by foot
- Hyde Park: 10min / 800m by foot
All times & distances are approximate
Your Hotel —
- 29 guestrooms
- Afternoon Tea
- Health Club Access (nearby)
- Free WiFi
Some services may incur additional charges
Your Room —
Our members can choose between a Superior or Deluxe Double Room.
Sleeps up to:
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on a bed and breakfast stay.
Just for you:
-Complimentary soft drinks, tea & coffee; Daily Cream Tea
-Complimentary welcome tray of mineral water, chocolate and biscuits
After a long day touring the streets of London, enjoy a complimentary, indulgent Afternoon Cream Tea or a relaxing pre dinner drink with complimentary soft drinks, tea & coffee served 24 hours.
The hotel's relationship with some of the best local restaurants means that they can offer you delicious cuisine, delivered to the doorstep. Whether it’s Thai from Patara, Italian from Montpeliano Café or Chinese from the renowned The Good Earth you can enjoy a variety of tastes in the comfort of this Knightsbridge hotel.
Your Journey —
Transfers are not included in this offer.
33 Beaufort Gardens,
Kensington and Chelsea,
Public Transport: Your hotel is approximately 7min / 600m from Knightsbrdge tube station which is on the Piccadilly Line with direct access to Buckingham Palace, Leicester Square & Heathrow.