We Love —
- Eccleston Square Hotel 5* is an elegant fusion between old and new; a Grade II listed building yet luxuriously modern interiors with high-tech gadgets.
- Bordering Belgravia and Victoria, it is close to Buckingham Palace, the Royal Parks and Westminster Abbey.
- Choose from two upgraded rooms with luxury touches such as a luxurious bed with massage settings and a smartphone for use throughout your stay.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
Eccleston Square Hotel is located on the border of Belgravia and Victoria. This upmarket location is ideal for sightseeing, with sights such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament on your doorstep.
Escape the city hustle and bustle for a walk through one of London’s great Royal Parks - Hyde Park, Green Park and St James’s Park are all within walking distance.
Eccleston Square Hotel 5* —
This luxury London boutique sits on an award-winning garden square, close to chic shops, galleries and a myriad of stylish restaurants and bars as well as famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace.
Historic on the outside yet timeless on the inside, Eccleston Square Hotel is an elegant fusion of old meets new. Behind its doors lies an ultra-modern hideaway, an 'urban cocoon' with cutting-edge technology in every room.
High ceilings and enormous original windows dominate throughout the building, Murano glass chandeliers and Promemoria furnishings provide a tasteful yet sumptuous feel to the public areas which include a reception, drawing room, media lounge, bar and restaurant.
- 39 bedrooms
- Drawing room
- Media lounge
- Free WiFi
Please note: Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Room —
Choose from an upgraded City King Room or an upgraded Signature King Room.
Both rooms sleep up to
16 sqm room with a king size Hästens bed, free Wifi, in-room iPad2 and many more luxuries. All have charming London views.
18 sqm room, with all the amenities above plus unique design features.
- King Size Hästens bed (electronically adjustable with massage settings)
- High speed WiFi
- 24hr in-room tea service
- Nespresso coffee maker with selection of free capsules
- Evian water
- 3D DVD movie library
- Sky movies & Sky sports
- Smartphone during your stay, offering free local and international calls to selected countries and unlimited data. Can be used when travelling around London
- iPad acts as your in-room concierge
- State of the art 46” Full HD 3D Neo Plasma TV and flatscreen bathroom TV in mirror
- L’Occitane bathroom products
Your Board Basis —
This offer is based on an Accommodation Only Stay.
You are able to upgrade to a Bed and Breakfast stay (Continental) for an additional fee at the next stage of the booking process.
Bistrot on The Square
Serving refined bistro-style dishes with distinctive international flavours in a relaxed and intimate environment. Popular with both the local residents of Belgravia and hotel guests, Bistrot on the Square features theatrical black crystal chandeliers and a striking open fireplace as well as large comfortable chairs. Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Monday to Sunday. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Your Journey to Eccleston Square 5* —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Eccleston Square Hotel is near Victoria station, just a two minute walk from the Gatwick Express platform.
Travel time to Eccleston Square Hotel from Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports is approximately 30 minutes.