We Love —
- Enjoy the world's greatest flower show, home to amazing plant displays and the best cutting-edge garden designs, concluding with a behind the scenes tour at the spectacular Kew Gardens
- Take in the greatest highlights from the London Eye to the Houses of Parliament, all from the comfort your coach on your panoramic tour of the city
- Sip champagne as you ride on the London Eye at night time - the best way to view London at night time!
TripAdvisor score —
Your Destination —
Your Itinerary —
Day 4 Depart London. After breakfast, transfer to the station for your train journey home. Includes Breakfast
Your Hotel —
Holiday Inn Regents Park 4*- Stay in a Standard Room on a Bed & Breakfast dining basis.
This lovely hotel lies in a leafy and cosmopolitan area of central London and is the perfect base from which to explore the capital!
Enjoy a fresh start to the day with an award-winning breakfast. You'll find a huge variety of delicious options to choose from to set you up for a great day. After a day of exploring you can chill out in the Junction Bar and pick front he extensive wine list or full range of local and international beers and spirits.
- 332 rooms
- Free wi-fi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
You will stay in this hotel or one of a similar standard.
Your Journey —
Shared transfers are included for members arriving at London Kings Cross Station between 10am-2pm.
Please note you are to arrive at London Kings Cross Rail Station under your own arrangements, where you will be met by your representative.
Looking for more options in London? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now