We Love —
- Fully serviced and modern 4 star apartments, ideally located for exploring all of London’s central tourist attractions, as well as fashionable Shoreditch and Hoxton.
- You are just a short walk from Liverpool Street station, the River Thames, famous Spitalfields market and Brick Lane.
- Enjoy an upgrade to a One Bedroom Apartment with daily continental breakfast.
Customer reviews —
Your Destination —
For guests who wish to immerse themselves into London life, both Leadenhall and Spitalfields markets are close by. Whilst Leadenhall is one of the oldest markets in London, dating back to the 14th century and famed for its impressive architecture, Spitalfields is known for its vintage fashion, antiques, and arts and crafts. Brick Lane Market is also conveniently close where guests will find street stalls selling fabrics, spices and antiques. The area is also famed for its plethora of Indian restaurants where authentic cuisine is served at great prices.
The world famous Tower of London is by far one of the most well-preserved historical buildings in the world. Originally modified by joining the east and south stonewalls of the old Roman town of Londinium Augusta, the structure first became the castle for William the Conqueror. Since then, the castle has been constantly improved and extended by the addition of other smaller towers, extra buildings, walls and walkways. Gradually, this monument evolved into the splendid example of castle, fortress, prison, palace and finally the museum that it proudly is today.
Popular tourist attractions such as theatres in the West End, museums and the royal parks are easily reached by tube too as Liverpool Street station is just 4 minutes walk away!
- Old Spitalfields Market: 0.5 km
- Leadenhall Market: 0.8 km
- Brick Lane:1 km
- Tower of London: 1.6 km
- Oxford Street: 5 km
- Buckingham Palace: 5.1 km
- Natural History Museum: 7.7 km
196 Bishopsgate 4* —
- 48 apartments
- 24-hour reception
- Grocery shopping services (chargeable)
- Laundry / Dry Cleaning service
- 6 days Maid service (excludes Sunday)
- Free WiFi
Some services may incur additional charges, payable locally.
Your Apartment —
Just for you:
-A complimentary upgrade to a One Bedroom Apartment.
-Exclusive discount to customers staying 3 nights or more (discount applied for Thursdays to Sundays.)
Sleeps up to
They each feature a modern, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, a tranquil bedroom and a separate reception room.
They are air-conditioned and include free Wi-Fi.
- LCD HD TVs
- Colour television with Satellite TV
- Cooker hob & hood
- Electric Kettle
- Hair dryer
- iPod Docking Station
- IDD telephone with private number and voicemail facilities
- In-room electronic safe
- Individually controlled heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Microwave Oven
- Refrigerator / freezer
- Utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Washing machine and dryer
Your Board Basis —
A continental breakfast will be served each day in the comfort of your apartment.
A full kitchen is provided so you can make your own meals - we recommend heading to Smithfield market to buy the best steak in London!
There are also numerous restaurants and cafes nearby to explore.
Your Journey to 196 Bishopsgate 4* —
Flights: This offer is accommodation only.
196 Bishopsgate 4* can be found at 196 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4NR
Its nearest tube stop is Liverpool Street Station, where guests will find easy access to the whole of London!