We Love —
- Beautiful tells the inspiring true story of Carole King's remarkable rise to stardom - enjoy great seats at a Friday night showing of this award winning musical.
- Stay at either the Guoman Cumberland Hotel, a striking modern property located just off Oxford Street, next to Marble Arch station.
- Or choose the Pullman St Pancras Hotel - an elegant property with stylish rooms, a hip bar and modern European restaurant, located a few minutes walk from St Pancras International and Euston stations.
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is non-refundable
Your Show —
This offer includes Band A tickets (stalls or dress circle) for a Friday night show.
Spend an utterly memorable night watching this Olivier, Tony & Grammy award-winning musical that follows the rise to fame of the chart-topping music legend, Carole King.
As you'd expect it brimming with catchy songs that will take you back to the 60s & 70s with numbers such as 'You Make me Feel Like a Natural Woman' & 'Locomotion' that will have you itching to tap your foot along to the music.
As the lively music washes over you its not hard to see why this musical won the Tony Award for Best Sound Design.
Your Destination —
From the natural wonders housed inside the ornate, terracotta façade of the Natural History Museum to the cutting-edge artists pushing boundaries inside the Tate Modern, a staggering number of London's cultural attractions are free.
So be sure to make some time to explore all the wonderful attractions before your theatre show!
Your Hotel —
You may choose from a 1 or 2 night stay at either of the hotels below. Stays will be in a Standard Room, with daily breakfast.
Rooms sleep up to
Discover cutting edge contemporary design in the heart of London at the Guoman Cumberland Hotel - located just off Oxford Street, next to Marble Arch station.
The spectacular, spacious lobby creates a striking first impression with contemporary, original art and lighting. Dining options include an elegant Brasserie and a Champagne Bar.
Your modern and stylish room includes a walk-in power shower, free unlimited Wi-Fi and a 32" plasma TV with Freeview.
The 4-star Pullman St Pancras has recently undergone a £13 million transformation, and includes an award-winning modern European restaurant.
It is located a five minute walk from Kings Cross and Euston stations. Covent Garden and the West End are only 10 minutes away by Tube.
Your tranquil and elegant room includes a rain shower, tea & coffee making facilities, minibar and luxury toiletries.
Your Journey —
Transport is not included in this offer.
Both hotels are within walking distance (10 minutes or less) of tube stations for easy access to the theatre and the capital's sights.
Looking for more options in London? —
Why not have a look at our other flash sales?
Or, discover the Voyage Privé Permanent Collection:
- a large selection of room types and flexibility in departure dates & length of stay
- a voucher for 5% of the total booking amount & two exclusive perks
> View offers now